two antisocial whores

@ tadashi

@ tadashi.yama
3:15 p.m

SAW UR DUMBASS
LATE TODAY
BAHAHAHAH

i

U HAD JUST MISSED THE GATE
THEY CLOSED IT IN UR FACE

🚖
🧎‍♀️
please it was SO embarrassing

why were you even late
you always sleep early 🥱

i was doing homework all night
having takeda sensei as a teacher sucks 😭

DONT EVEN
HE IS AMAZING

YEAH YEAH SURE

://

<<:

anyway since you have detention today
u can visit me at practice after 💁

and why should i

cause u single asf ???
i bet u could find a boy there

nah
i bet they crusty

except me ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

especially *
seen

-

after detention, you made your way to the gymnasium where yams was.

before actually entering the gym, you took a peek through the windows.

woah.

as you were watching, you recognised as familiar black haired boy with those blue eyes.
the reason you were late for school today. he had a light yellow vest on and so did his teammates.

"yellow team wins!" the presumable coach in the middle said.

they all dispersed as they walked to the bleachers. you decided it was a good time to emerge and walk into the gym.

"Y/N!"

you heard tadashi say as his eyes lit up, running over to you at full speed. he gave you a light hug.

"geez tadashi" you said pulling away from the hug as you both laughed.

you saw tsukishima, a orange haired boy and the black haired boy you were calling last night headed your way.

"ew why are you here" tsukishima said making you scoff.

"hi i'm shoyo hinata but you can call me shoyo!" the orange haired boy said as you smiled at him.

"hi" kageyama said softly, making you have wave at him and nothing else.

you ended up making conversation with hinata and yamaguchi but your eyes constantly glanced back to the raven haired one.

he glanced at you once and that immediately made you look away.

so we just gonna act like strangers.

you really don't know what, but whatever it was compelled you not to approach him with all these people here.

that would be way too awkward.

yeah.

4:47 p

4:47 p.m.

sorry for making you late
i'll listen in class from now on