37(3)

He really didn't think about it.

    Before, he only wanted to drag the whole world into hell together. He never thought that she will appear now. If that thing really affected her...

    He would definitely want to kill himself by then.

    But he felt that once the medicine was developed, it could be regarded as his weapon.

    This is a chess piece that can threaten Song Jinxi to stay with him forever.

    Because, once he has this medicine in his hands, Song Jinxi will definitely stay with him in order to prevent him from using the medicine. And if he really listened to Song Jinxi's words and stopped developing the medicine, then she would be able to leave without any worries.

    But now she cares so much about it, if he doesn't agree to her, she might get angry.

    He couldn't bear to see her angry.

    He can't lie to her either.

    Before he lied to her to force her to tell the truth, and forced her to admit her identity, it was already helpless.

    There is no impermeable wall in the world, and it is difficult to have a lie that will never be dismantled. If he keeps lying to her, once the she knows the truth, it will cause irreparable scratches to their relationship.

    He didn't want to see this ending.

    He thought a little and said: "The research and development base has already developed the first batch of drugs. Nowadays, besides me, there are many other forces that are also focusing on this research and development result, but I started it earlier."

    "If I stop developing the drug now and fire the two biologists, then they are likely to be looked at by other forces. Once this happens, things will really go away completely. Get out of control." He explained patiently.

    This is not to lie to Song Jinxi, but it is indeed the case.

    Song Jinxi frowned slightly, not quite understanding it.

    "Does anyone else want to get this biochemical medicine?" What's the reason for that?

    She couldn't figure it out.

    Shen Liuchen said: "Human desires are endless, Xixi."

    "But what are the benefits of developing this kind of medicine?" Song Jinxi didn't understand, "It will turn people into zombies, and it will endanger the entire human society. Huh? Could anyone profit from it?"

    Shen Liuchen played with her fingers and remained silent for the time being.

    Song Jinxi continued to ask: "They invested money to support research and turned human society into a hell. The virus is uncontrollable. At that time, even they themselves might be backlashed. Why should they invest money to research this kind of harm? Selfishness can also harm one's own things?"

    "These things, if those who are interested, have their own use, outsiders generally can't guess." After Shen Liuchen said, he assured her: "I promise you that when this is developed, I will let it be locked forever. In the safe."

    Song Jinxi thought about it seriously, but still felt wrong.

    "As long as you stay by my side and don't leave, it will never be available. Is this feasible?" He said, carefully examining her expression.

    Song Jinxi was somewhat silent.

    She believed Shen Liuchen's words, but she always felt that something was wrong, but it was a pity that she couldn't think of it for a while.

    Shen Liuchen continued: "What's more, the two scientists under my command, one of whom is named Zhu Shengzhi, is a thorough scientific research lunatic. Before I invested in this project, he even wanted to sell his various patents to obtain start-up funds. I built a laboratory for research. It was just that he happened to meet me, so he came under my command."

    Song Jinxi knew it, and the system told her.

    It is the biologist named Zhu Shengzhi who only has research results in his eyes.

    In order to challenge himself, he often develops all kinds of things that are harmful to humans, and the biochemical medicine he is studying now is the craziest research in his life.

    Song Jinxi was completely silent.

    "If I ask them to stop the research now, Zhu Shengzhi will definitely be unwilling, and may even study privately. He does things completely regardless of social security, and he does many things as he pleases. It is very likely that after the drug is researched, he will randomly find passers-by to do experiments... "

    Song Jinxi shuddered.

    "Then...then can you lock him up? Don't let him run around." Song Jinxi grabbed Shen Liuchen's hand nervously, "What if he leaks the research results? Then the whole world will be in chaos. "

    Shen Liuchen patted her back comfortably.

    "Don't worry, as long as he is still in the research base, I will send someone to look after him." He said.

    Song Jinxi was still uneasy. She shook her head, "I am very scared, Shen Liuchen. I am really very afraid of things like zombies. If one day this world really becomes a purgatory, it will not be able to return to its original peace and beauty. At that time, even if you are still by my side, I will probably not be able to endure this messy world and choose to commit suicide.”

......