37(5)

Chapter 37 The Temptation of Sexy Little Wife 03 (5)

    Lost in this deep kiss.

    When Shen Liuchen let go of her, her clothes were a little messy.

    While the man kissed her, his hands were not idle, and he wandered all over her body. She didn't know where he came from so many tricks. He seemed a little rusty at the beginning, and then he learned about it very fast.

    She have to admit that she actually likes this feeling...

    it feels as if the soul is about to be lost in his hands.

    She even forgot to be afraid and wanted him to go deeper, but Shen Liuchen let her go.

    Song Jinxi recovered and looked at him with some doubts. Shen Liuchen had already forcibly restrained himself from stopping. At this moment, seeing her puzzled and even more dissatisfied, he almost broke down.

    He stretched out his hand to cover Song Jinxi's eyes, stepped back a little and sat on the sofa, and also helped her up.

    Song Jinxi didn't give up and asked him, "Why stop?"

    Seeing that he didn't respond, she even pulled down his hand and looked at him with doubts and questions.

    "Shen Liuchen, are you a man?!"

    Shen Liuchen almost laughed in anger because of her.

    He glanced at her deeply and left a sentence: "You wait." He took his cell phone and went out.

    Song Jinxi didn't know, so after sitting on the sofa and waiting for a while, he came back again.

    The man walked to the sofa in silence, lifted Song Jinxi from the sofa, hugged her to the bedroom like a child, and laid her down on the bed.

    Start to unbutton his clothes.

    Song Jinxi was nervous and curious, her eyes couldn't help but be attracted to the sight of his chest and abdomen.

    She felt that the way a man took off his clothes was really damn sexy.

    She was ready to dedicate her life, but seeing Shen Liuchen going to really do it, she was a little nervous.

    To relieve tension, she opened her mouth and asked in a trembling voice: "Why did you go out just now?"

    Shen Liuchen took out a box of things from his pants and threw it on the bed.

    Song Jinxi took it over and took a look, and suddenly...

    she pause.

    She picked up the box of condoms and threw them to the door.

    She threw it hard, and the box was smashed on the door with a soft noise.

    She hugged herself and looked at Shen Liuchen angrily: "I'm twenty-five, Shen Liuchen! You also bought this thing specifically for contraception, do you want me to be a childless woman in the future?"

    "I don't care, I have to say this to you today. We will do it, and the child must be made too."

........