60

"Deep breaths Jaewon, deep breaths. You are going to do this, you have to! If you don't, that blue hair weirdo is never going to realise how you feel about him...don't be nervous, come on!"

As Jaewon strolled back and forth the school hallway, scolding herself and mentally getting prepared to do her idea which she had come up with the previous day on the way home, Taehyun, Huening Kai, Beomgyu ( a little far apart but still there ), and Yeonjun sat in the auditorium, waiting for the morning assembly to start.

No one knew where Soobin and Sofia were.

Within minutes, Jaewon heard tired sounds from within the room where all the students were and she rushed inside as quietly as possible, heading to the backstage somehow without any teachers catching her.

What she was about to do was completly crazy and crazy didn't even cover what she was going to do soon. How Jaewon had come up with an idea like this, only god knows. Whether she was going to execute it or not was the real question.

Jaewon froze, sucking in a breath and staring at the stage in front of her eyes as she faintly heard the principal giving his usual morning speech. When that was done, she watched all the other announcements happen and before she knew it, students were giving bored claps and her stomach had been overtaken by butterflies.

Jaewon was scared.

No, she was horrified.

With a gasp, she turned around and clutched her stomach, extremely nervous and afraid but knowing she still had to do this.

"Go Jaewon, go!" and with those final words of encouragement to herself, Jaewon ran straight towards the centre of the stage, causing everyone, including her, to gasp and freeze.

and as Jaewon looked at the surprised audience with wide eyes, she realised what a mess she had actually put herself into.

❅ ❅ ❅

"Soobin! Where are you taking me? The assembly is about to start!" Sofia gasped with wide eyes as Soobin dragged her across her hall without stopping.

Suddenly, he turned around and pushed Sofia against the lockers, leaning towards her, hands against the metal, blocking her from leaving.

Sofia gulped, a blush taking over her cheeks at how close Soobin was but the boy paid no attention.

"Sofia, I need you to tell me what's up."

Sofia frowned, all previous nervousness disappearing.

"I know something's up okay? I see the way you're always distracted and how you have this...this blank expression on your face." Soobin's eyes flashed nothing but concern, "Tell me what's wrong love, I can help."

Sofia's cheeks burned red, shocked Soobin had called her 'love' so daringly despite the fact they weren't even dating. Unable to hold herself back any longer, the books she had been holding dropped to her feet and before she knew it, she had wrapped her arms around Soobin's neck and had planted her lips firmly against his, causing the male to freeze.

amd before Soobin knew it, he was kissing her back, pushing her even more against the lockers as his hands found her waist and lips dominated her pink ones, both of their hearts racing against each other with no signs of a winner.

Sofia's cage had finally broken, she was finally allowing herself to love him.

She wasn't going to lie anymore.

❅ ❅ ❅

"What the hell is Jaewon doing?" Yeonjun hissed, sitting up straight in his seat as his eyes widened at the girl standing awkwardly in the middle of the stage.