Chapter 3

Finally. Saturday has arrived. I'm curling my hair in the bathroom while Jun gets dressed in the bedroom.

"Hurry, please!" He yells at me from the other room.

"Shut up." I snap back and turn the curling iron off, pulling my fingers through the hot curls to loosen them a bit. "Babe, I need my shoes. Can you put them in the car?" I ask.

"On it, meet me in the car." He says.

I spray myself a wall of perfume and walk through it and smile to check my teeth. Okay, I'm ready.

I go downstairs and my bare feet smack the pavement on our garage, "you rush me." I gumble and get into the passenger seat of Jun's car and put my heels on.

"You look amazing, nonetheless." He compliments and his hand takes a spot on my knee while we go to his parents house.

Once we get there, he drops me at the door and drives the car to the back so that it's hidden from his sister when she arrives. I go inside and spot some familiar faces. I've met most of his family with the exception of a few distant cousins... and his little sister.

"Sana! Hi doll, you look fantastic. Where's Jun?" His mom greets me and pulls me in for a hug.

"He went to move the car. Can i help with anything?" I ask her.

"No, it's all taken care of." She smiles kindly, "his sister should be here any minute now."

I nod my head and glance towards the door, seeing my fiance coming my way. He puts a hand on my back and hugs his mom with his another arm, "you look handsome." She says and kisses his cheek, leaving a faint, pink lipstick print. I giggle and wipe it off for him and then everyone gets quiet when the door makes a sound. The door opens and Jun's father comes in first, then a girl with pretty, wavy brown hair.

"Surprise!" His mom and family yells. His mom quickly goes to the girl and hugs her tightly.

Jun smiles and walks closer and hugs her too. "It's so good to see you." He says and kisses her head.

"I missed you, jerk!" She jokes with him. I stand back quietly and let them have their moment.

After things get settled and calm, Jun walks me over to his sister and makes the introduction. "Sana, this is my sister Tzuyu. Tzuyu, i would like you to meet my fiance."

I smile and shake her hand. God, she's pretty, and her teeth are ridiculously perfect and white.

"It's so good to finally meet you. Mom's mentioned you more times that i can count, but this is the first time i've seen you in person... which is weird because you two have been together for so long." Tzuyu says.

I smile and Jun kisses my cheek, "you two can chat. I'm gonna go give dad a hand." He says and disappears.

"Always doing something..." she mutters.

"Huh?" I ask and look at her.

"Jun... he's always doing something. He can never sit still and just chill out." She says and points to an empty couch.

"Oh, yeah-right. He's always busy." I say and shake my head, feeling dumb. I walk to the couch and scoop the back of my thighs to hold my dress in place when i sit.

I know, I know- how have i not met his sister after being with the guy for almost ten years total? Simple, his sister is a traveler. No, really- she's always in some crazy place. I've seen pictures of her on the walls of my soon-to-be in-laws house, but i've never talked to her.

"He's always been a busy-body..." Tzuyu tells me.

"I believe it. He was busy the day i met him." I joke and she smiles back at me.

"So, when is the wedding?"

"It's in four months... will you be here still?" I ask Tzuyu.

I will. I'm not leaving again the country for the next year. Next year i'll be going to America though. I'm not staying for quite as long this time, but i'll still be gone for two years."

"That's pretty long time. Props to you for being able to stay away for so long. I'm a big family-person." I say and find a drink and take it.

"I used to be that way, but i've sorta fallen in love with the whole travel thing. It's peaceful, it's something new every day." She says with a warm smile.

"Whatever makes you happy..."

"What do you do for work?"

"Oh... um, your brother actually prefer that i stay home. If i wasn't a stay-at-home- fiance. I would be doing something with real estate or interior designing." I say and take another sip of white wine from the glass. I dont even like white wine that much.

About this time Jun sits down behind me and his hand comes my waist and goes to my thigh like a magnet. "You girls find something talk about?" He ask and i smile.

"We did." Tzuyu nods and gives him a strange look, "don't mess this up, Jun. I like her." Tzuyu teases and she stands up and walks away, giving a wink as she leaves.

I look at my fiance and he smiles and kisses my lips quickly, "you hit it off?"

"I guess... you're so different from your sister." I point out.

"That's a good thing?"

"Maybe." I tease him and kiss him again.

I feel like we should be coming together now... I'm meeting his whole family and our wedding is getting closer by the day and everything should be falling into it's place, but it's not right. Something is just not right.

I feel weird about things and it might just the fact that he mentioned he wants to have a baby, but still...