(23)

your daily Swearing gore, abuse and blood warning as always just in case you know?

"Sorry to interrupt what ever was happening in here" He pauses, his face screwed up in disgust before going again. "But Dream came early and He's not alone I'm afraid" The young boy straightened his posture, and adjusted his collar as if he were allowing himself to breathe again. Wilbur walked over to the door to have a look, his expression grew wide as his mouth hung open slightly. 

"Tommy tie her wrists and meet me upstairs as soon as possible" He said sternly, beginning to walk up the narrow stairs. I grunt as his response and hold my hands out willingly in front of the blonde boy. He nodded, slowly encasing my wrists in thick rope. I wince as he tightens the final knot.

"I'm sorry women you really don't deserve this" He scratched his head looking down. I sigh, breathing out of my nose and put on a smile. 

"Don't worry, I'm fine Tommy" a smile reaches the corner of his mouth before frowning again. Worth a try to lighten the mood. He walked beside me up the narrow oak stairs. I'm met with a familiar white mask, white bandana and cyan t-shirt all staring me down. I feel their stares burn into me as I look away into Tubbo's direction. He's looking at the ground kicking at the grass, revealing dirt underneath. I find myself standing beside Tommy and Wilbur as the Dream Team stand only meters from the gate of L'manberg. My eyes trail to the ground as I hear Wilbur finishing his sentence. 

"She's fine in all ways, Dream. We haven't harmed her" He said coolly, his eyes resting on the white masked man. His mask hide his facial features and emotions. His mask made it feel like he was emotionless at times, but I know he was nervous and scared if as the slightest. 

"Why would we hurt her anyway, she's been nothing but kind" Tommy put in, stepping forward slightly.  

"I was asking for her safety" Dream spoke coldly, angling his mask back to the middle of his face. "Am I not aloud to?"

"you are aloud to but you said it as if we harmed her. What kind of men do you take us for?" Wilbur spoke, Tubbo now behind him on the opposite side of me.

"A good man Wilbur. I'll give you that" the masked man shrugged his shoulders and added. "What did you call me here for" Dream growled. Wilbur's smirk only grew on Dream's attitude and statement. I knew he was about to have fun with this.

"Why do you think Green boy?" He crossed his arms over his navy uniform as a slight wind was ruffling the sides of his cape like jacket. 

"We want her back, Soot" Dream huffed, mincing Wibur's crossed arms. The tall brown haired male shot me a glance before looking ahead of him 

"You want her back Dream-"

"We want her back" Sapnap and George chorused together in sync. I gazed at the two boys side by side as they glanced at me. George smiles at me before his face grew blank as he saw Tommy shuffle closer to me. I sigh, my eyes trailing down to my feet. All I could do was watch and listen at this point. 

"What do you want for her then?" Dream cocked his head up. He was talking as if I were an object. 

"L'manberg's independence" Wilbur said simply. "That's what we all want Dream" The man the statement was directed at scrunched his left hand into a tight fist.

"No-"

"Fine, guess we'll be keeping her. She's nice to us anyway" He shrugged stepping back to stand next to me. 

"Not that either. Wilbur, Wilbur I'm happy to burn this place to ash if you don't hand her over" I gaze open at Sapnap and George's direction to see they had disappeared. I tilt my head. The British boys didn't seem to notice their sudden disappearance. 

"No thanks. We'll keep her " a hand was placed on my bound wrists and I jump to see Tubbo gazing at me, worry glazing his chocolate coloured eyes. I can't help but smile, and lean to his shoulder. We were almost the exact same height. (Sorry if you taller or shorter, just this is the story so can you go with it?)

"Suit yourself. Fire!" Dream stepped out of the gate way. A flaming arrow lodged its tip into a tree, within seconds, it become a spiral of orange and yellow. I gasp as a small hand yanked me from the flaming grass and towards the back exit. Tubbo was dragging me behind him as he escaped the flames. He panted when he was outside the walls of the nation, untying my wrists as fast as his small hands could. His eyes were wide with shock. 

"I-I have to-o go sav-e them now!" Tubbo was clearly shaking. 

"No Tubbo- You can't you'll freeze up guaranteed. Its a death ticket!" I scolded him. He nodded, digging his face into my shoulder. "Hey, Hey it's okay. I'm sure they'll get out too, Wilbur is-"

"Alive, burnt but alive and out of the fire" A deep voice spoke behind me.

"Who's there?" I say, growling as I pulled him in tighter.

"What, can't even remember the voice of yours truly?"

Oh no-

Oh no indeed, hehehe. Cliff hanger cause Yep. and I can't thank you enough for all the support and almost 3k views! WTFFF YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY! if you have any questions look in previous chapters for my socials. Have a great night/evening/day/morning etc.

Words - 940

-Rex :)