30

Bonus update!<3

It's all Hace and Zace today ;)

//Stream Afterglow by Ed Sheeran when you see the '##' if you want //
(It's totally optional)
___________________________________________

Grace Evans

I didn't realise I had fallen asleep until soft taps on my shoulder woke me.

Oh. The doctor.

"Oh hi." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Miss Evans." He chuckles a little looking around the room as I catch a glimpse too.

Niall had rolled over onto his other side and Harry was now sleeping facing my stomach with almost his face buried in there. His hands crossed in front of him closely. He must be cold.

"As far as I remember, you should be the one sleeping on the bed." The doctor says sarcastically.

"I-uh yes. Uhm. They're just.. really tired." I say smiling nervously.

"Mr Styles was running up and down all night. Of course he's tired." He says taking a seat in front of me.

"Yes.." I say as I sit up straight softly moving Harry's head away from my stomach a little so he doesn't suffocate, but still on my lap.

"So You seem fine. Any symptoms?" He says fixing his glasses.

"Uh no. Other than the drowsiness and a little headache everything's alright. I think I've covered the sleeping quota of 3 entire days." I chuckle a little.

"That's good. Your body's recovering fast." He smiles writing something down.

"So.. uhm.. I saw this small bandage on my stomach. What was that for?" I question remembering what I saw in the washroom.

"Oh... Right... That was.. a cut. But it was a really small one. Should heal in two to three days. But do not uncover it." He says getting a little serious.

"Oh.. okay.. it's not anything serious right?" I ask for confirmation.

"No no. Not at all." He shakes his head.

"Alright then. Thank you." I smile.

"So I think this is good. You'll be discharged in a few hours. I'll be sending some papers, do sign them." He says getting up.

"Okay. I'll do that." I nod.

He walks out closing the door.

I needed to move now. It's almost two and a half hours that I've been seated like this. My back and legs were hurting now.

I softly try to move his head when his brows come together in sleep and he snuggles further into my body making me stop.

I give up and get back to reading the magazine.

Half an hour later he finally moves stretching his arms.

I had the magazine in from of my face so he hooks a finger at the end of it taking it away to see my face.

"Finally you wake up." I say shaking my head.

"I'm sorry.. did I fall asleep on you?" He says rubbing his eyes.

"Something like that." I hold back my smile.

We weren't on good terms and right now I didn't want to be.

I shouldn't smile at him. Hmph.

"I'm... sorry.." he says shaking his head which causes my thighs to feel a little ticklish.