(43) Celebration Continues

Valentina's POV:

There stood all my cousins grinning and smirking widely.

Ahhhh omg!

We all were in shock obviously but Matteo was the one to break us out of it.

"Ahhhhhhhh you guys came!", Matteo yells happily jumping on his toes.

"Obviously! We wouldn't miss it for anything!", Leo smiled wide.

Matteo ran and hugged Leo tightly still very excited. Leo laughed and kissed Matteo's head.

I turn and look at my brothers grinning widely. Dad smiled seeing them.

"Come here you little baby", Antonio laughs and hugs Matteo.

"Tony!", Matteo squeals and hugs him.

I meanwhile walk towards Ales and he looks at me smiling.

"Did you know they're coming?", I ask happily

"No, I didn't. It's a surprise for everyone", Ales chuckled.

"Just look at Matteo", Enzo smiled softly

"Yeah he's so happy", Elijah chuckled

We saw Matteo jumping on the triplets and then all the four falling down.

"You fatty!", Damon grunted.

"Hey watch your language", Matteo scolded in a deep voice.

We all laugh and the older brothers roll their eyes.

"Don't call him fatty today atleast", Diego smacked Damon who smirked back.

"Happy Birthday my partner in crime!", Daniel squeals and gets up hugging Matteo.

"Thanks", Matteo squeals back.

There's a lot of squealing going on today..

"Leo! Tony!", I scream and run towards them.

"Val! We missed you!", Leo and Antonio chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you too", I smile

"What about us?", Emilio and Angelo pout.

I laugh at their antics and they pull me in for a hug. I then hug Stephano, Mark. The twins kiss my head grinning. The triplets punch me playfully and we hug each other.

"Mom and Dad send love", Lucas grinned hugging Matteo.

"Yeah lots of love actually", Marcus chuckled using his hands to show lots of love.

"Why didn't they come?", Matteo pouted.

"Someone had to be there to take care of the business", Mark said carefully seeing Noah, Jason, Cole and Blake.

I mean those four are the only ones here who don't know we're in the mafia.

"Ohh", Matteo nods in understanding.

"But they really wished they came here, especially Grandma. She sends you a huge hug all the way from Italy", Stephano smiled.

All my cousins look at each other and nod, then at once all 12 of them hug Matteo.

"Grandma ordered us to give you a huge hug saying it's from her", Angelo chuckled.

Matteo pouts in awe. We all chuckled.

"All the three Uncles send you a huge pat on the back", Emilio smiled.

Damon and Lucas pat Matteo's back quite painfully...like the literally hit him making it look like a pat. Matteo hissed and glared at those two who were laughing.