EPILOGUE

When Dad decided about my college, all I did was just to mock him. Wala na akong magagawa when dad finally decided of what he want for me. Palagi naman yata siyang tama. Yeah, he is always right. Having him as my solo parent was so fućking hard. The way pressure set the standard of him got higher and higher. He don't even want me to pressure my self. But my self literally pull up and set it standard to the highest.

Even my four cousins are mocking their dad. I laughed so hard, shit! All of our dads have the same attitude and energy. And we have that kind of energy too. Napatawa ako ng bahagya. The day when our dads decided to transfer us to their school. Lumabas kami, we party, drink, fuck. We just waited the alcohol to go and travel through our body. But we still have our patience, we have a high tolerance when it comes to alcohol.

Heading to our home made me think what will happen next week. Shit! Thats so fućking boring! Pagkarating ko sa bahay ay naabutan kong kumakain ang ama ko, hindi ko ito pinansin at umakyat na sa kwarto ko.

But having me in his school will bring a lot of stress to him. Anong akala niya? That I will be tamed and be polite for my doings? Nah, he just miss the point. Sobrang mali ang pagpasok niya sa akin sa paaralan nila. I smirked when I finally get to my room.

Holding my big shaft, I finally find peace when I feel my rough hands rubbing to my dick. This feel so fucking good. Napapikit ako nang mariin at sinimulang itaas baba ang kamay ko. Itinigil ko iyon sandali at binuksan ang tv. Slow to fast, my hand keep on heating.

" Uhh " I moaned then keep on going. More minutes past and I feel the orgasm. The way how my hands move add more sensation to me.

" Ohhhh, fućk! " the last thing I said when I finally cummed. Napahinga ako ng malalim. That's so good.

Entering the damn school of dad was a fućking lifeless. I heard some gasps and whispers when I enter the school. I just smirked at them and continues on walking. I don't care about them, most of them are bitch or a slut.

The feeling was new when I heard a teacher saying my full name. I don't know, but the way he said my name with that pinkish lips, it gives me butterflies in my stomach. "Noah Kral" a perfect name for his lips to muttered. I quietly bursts in laugh.

Umangat ang tingin ko dito, seryoso lamang ako ditong tumingin. Tinitigan ko ito ng mabuti. That eyes with a small amount of white, that thin lips and the thin brows of him that can be compared to me. Napaigting ang panga ko dahil doon. Śhíť! I'm not this.

" what? " I said boredly. The threatened face of him when I say those line. How his voice turn to shrugged. Napangisi ako, takot naman pala.

Day by day going in school for nothing, I'm now getting use to it. Lalo pa at naeenjoy ko ang subject time noong isang pandak na teacher. Masalita siya, kaso mataray. But thats the main reason why i'm enjoying watching his view. I know he's gay, kaya siya mataray. But I know he will be, Napailing ako at ibinangon ang sarili sa pagkakahiga.

Sunny, thats his name. Well it fits him so well.The way his face is so detailed like the sunset. The way how his attitude fit the sunrise so well. I admire him. So much! But I know this feeling would not turn to like him either love him. Never!

But always time will tell. The way he smile to other man, it gives me unpopular feeling. Śhíť this! The way he talk nicely to other man students, why he doesn't talk to me like that! I know, I'm starting to got jealous out of nowhere. And it creep me out, like what the fuck is wrong with me!