Pool party☠️

Y/n's pov:-

it's been 3 months since Millie and I started dating. It was dawn and I was cuddling with her. She was asleep but I had a bit of trouble sleeping because of stress. I looked at her face and broke into a huge smile. Her perfect face, eyes, nose, everything- everything made me fall for her even more.

I think Millie felt me shifting because after a minute I saw her eyelids flutter open.

"What are you doing up so early, love?", She asked me. God, her morning voice was so hot.

"I couldn't sleep.", I said.

"why?"

"you know, that song I released, which was secretly dedicated to you? people are trying to guess who it's for and more than 70% of people think it's you. What if they cancel us again for dating?", I asked, my voice lined with worry.

Millie took my hands. "y/n, I don't care if they find out. I mean, I do care if they bully us for that, but we are trying our best to keep this as private as possible. Our parents said it was okay, our friends said it was okay, we think it's okay... then I don't care what the rest of the world thinks anymore. If they find out, they find out but we stick together no matter what.", she finished.

"Yes. We stick together no matter what.", I said, a little smile emerging on my face.

"now go back to sleep y/n. you need it.", Millie said and closed her eyes once more.

I'll sleep too then, I guess.

-

I opened my eyes once again to the streaming sunlight flooding the room. I looked around and saw Millie was already out of bed.

"Millay!", I said, copying Noah.

"Y/n!", I heard Millie shout back to me.

"Come back, sunshine", I shouted back to her.

"I'm making breakfast. I'll be back with the food", she said.

"okay"

"morning, love", she said softly as I got up.

"hey, could you please close the curtains. I hate sunlight. Especially when I've just woken up", I told Millie.

Mills got up and pulled the curtains closed then climbed on the bed beside me.

"thanks, love.", I told and rested my head on her shoulders.

She picked up a glass of her orange juice and took a sip.

"what if we call our friends over?", I asked her.

"mhm that'll be great. tomorrow we resume filming anyway so we could all use a distraction.", she said, as she picked up her phone to text the others.

sTrAnGe BoIs gC

millay: come over all of ya'll useless creatures.

nowa: me and my girlfriend would never say no.

skylar: Noah stop.

nowa: aww okay Skye, I like you too

skylar: someone make it stop.

y/n sings: Noah be nice

nowa: I hate both of you.

skylar: I thought you liked me.