Chapter 13

"Would you?" Saul asked. "Would I what?" Rosalie asked him. "Would you give us a real chance?" "I-" Rose started, before stopping herself, not knowing what to say exactly.

Before she could say something again, Bloom had bursted into the room. "Rose! Are you okay? I heard you were attacked by a burned one!" "Bloom? I though you didn't care." Rose said surprised by her concern. "Of course I care. I'm so so sorry for all the things I said and did. I really shouldn't have. You are my sister, at least, if you'll still have me." Bloom said with tears in her eyes. "Always B." "Then hear me out." "About?" "Your soulmates. You should give them a chance. A real chance." "Why the sudden change of heart?" "Stella told me about soulmates and now I feel incredibly bad for all the things I said. I get it now. They were made for you and you were made for them. I heard that you broke it off this afternoon because of a fight they were in but I know you, Rose. You wouldn't have broken up with them over such a little thing. You like them fighting for you and even if it was a bit much, you wouldn't have called it quits if you didn't doubt yourself because of what I said." "I don't know what you are talking about." Rose denied. "Yes, you do. You had doubts going in because of me and my awful behavior. You didn't want to stay here because of that so you figured if you burned your bridges with them you wouldn't feel bad for leaving and going back to earth." "I'm- you're-" "you know I'm right. It's not fair to them, Rose. They were made for you, you were made for them. Give them a chance. Please?" "But what about mom and dad?" "They will have to live with it. You can't walk away from something so magical, Rosie. It's alright to choose for yourself for once. If you're happy, they should be too and if they aren't, I'll still be." Tears were welling up in Rose's eyes "when did you get so wise, little red?" "I learned it from my sister" Bloom said before hugging her tightly. "I love you, B" "I love you too, Rosie. But I got one question." Bloom said while pulling away from her sister and looking at her and mr. Silva who was still in the room. "Maybe mr. Silva could answer it even better." "What?" Rosalie asked. "If you marry them, which last name would you take?" "Oh my god, B, fuck off." Rosalie said while laughing and pushing her little sister out of the room. "I expect an answer one day!" "Bye, B!" Rosalie said, quickly closing the door.

"Sorry about that" Rose said, cheeks red. "No worries, love. I'm actually glad your sister came and made up with you." "You're just glad she plead for your case." "Obviously that as well. Did it help?" "It did. She was right. I have to give you a real chance. I'm sorry I didn't earlier." "No worries love. It was still going a bit fast, wasn't it?" "Maybe it was, but I did kinda like it." "Hmm a little birdie told me that you did ask Sky to kiss you" "Sky is not a little birdie." Saul had to laugh at that. "So, what are we now?" He dared to ask her. "Well, if you'll still have me, again, I wouldn't be opposed to being your girlfriend." "Again, love, we'll always have you." Saul said before moving forward and kissing her softly.

"Well, what do we have here?" Riven asked the couple. "Rose and I talked it through and she had a good talk with Bloom. She-" "Let me" she told him, touching his arm. He quickly wrapped his arm around her waist in support. "I want to apologize. I didn't give you a fair chance. I see that now. I was too much in my own thoughts with everything that happened with Bloom, what my parents would think and such. It wasn't fair to you. So, if you still want to as well, I want to give us another try. But this time a fair chance." "Always, princess. Come here" Riven said while opening his arms. "I'm so sorry." She said while hugging him tightly. "It's alright, princess. We're fine. We're together again. That's what counts." Riven said while leaning in for a soft kiss as well. Rose felt as if she was on cloud 9. Why were these guys such good kissers?

"My turn" Sky said, pulling her towards him. "I'm sorry" she told him as well. "Like Riv said, babe. As long as we're together now, everything will be alright." Sky said, kissing her before hugging her tightly. A gesture Rosalie returned eagerly.