Ruhani ~ The Language of Love

Sultan Aashiq's POV

Looking at her fragile body on the deathbed made me realise all my sins.

Her breathing was slowing down with each passing moment. The physicians were trying their best to save her. Even the most trusted medical practitioners were called from other sultanates. But nothing was working on her.

Her skin had turned pale, her lips had dried and become dark, her nails had turned blue with the poison, and my heart was beating insanely looking at her.

The last thing that was needed to do now was to see her breathing last time and pray to God because the physicians had already told us that it was impossible to save her.

And somewhere, I knew the reason. 

I knew she did not want to survive any more. She had lost the desire to live; I was the reason somewhere.

I looked at the thick pile of papers her attendee gave me, which she found in her safe.

I traced my fingers on the yellow pages, which had her fragrance, and they gave life to each of our memories: every good and the bad one. 

The book was thick. I did not know when she started writing it. I knew she could not speak but just now realised she had much to say.

I turned the pages and my sight fell on her handwriting. It was beautiful like the pearls were stitched on the paper.

My fingers traced the Arabic words and I began to read the first page. And, it felt like she wrote it just before this thing had happened.

अगर हममें दरिया की गहराई देखते है आप... तो अब सूख चुके है हम

अगर हममें आफताब की रोशनी देखते है आप... तो अब पिघल चुके है हम

अगर देखते है अब आप शिद्दत - ए - इश्क की तड़प हममें... तो जल चुके है हम

और अब देखना दिखाना बसकी नही हमारे

क्युकी मोहोब्बत - ए - रूहानी के नाम पर मर चुके है हम

मर चुके है हम

***

If you see the depth of the river in me... then I am dry now.

If you see the light of the sun in me... then I have frozen now.

If you see the yearning for love in me now... then I have burnt now.

And now it is not mine to show it.

Because I have died in the name of sacred love.

I am dead in the name of sacred love.

***

Agar humme dariya ki gehrai dekhte hai aap... To ab sookh chuke hai hum

Agar humme aaftab ki roshni dekhte hai aap... To ab pighal chuke hai hum

Agar dekhte hai aap siddat e ishq ki tadap humme... To jal chuke hai hum

Ab dekhna dikhana baski nahi hamare

Kyuki Mohobbat e Ruhani ke naam par mar chuke hai hum

Mar chuke hai hum,

The words ached my heart, and I looked at the slightly beating heart of my wife. I held her hand as I silently begged her to come back for me. I already lost my unborn child due to the poison, but I wanted her back.

Please...

***

Hello guys, after so many requests, I thought to start writing this, even though I am excited about it.

But there are a few things to keep in mind before starting this book.

- This is a heart-aching love story but has a beautiful ending.

- This is entirely fiction and set in historical times. Kindly do not try to link it with reality and come to haunt me.

- All the Dialogues and Shayaris and everything is written by me only. I don't like copied work and trust me, I don't like my work to be reproduced or copied in any sense. I will appreciate that you get inspired from it but no plagiarism. This book is damn special to me.

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

- Love You All.

♥️♥️♥️