Sorcerer Peter

A/N- I'm writing this drunk, Imma try my best tho 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter frowned as he walked into the tower. Normally, when he walked in one of the Avengers would come and greet him. Whether that be Clint, who would fall through the vents and try as he might to scare the young boy; or if it be Bucky rushing down to give him one of his new cookie recipes. 

And yet, as he walked in, no one came to greet him or say hi, and it made him frown deeply. 

He continued to make his way up to the penthouse, looking forward to seeing his family. They weren't technically his family, but it was how he looked at them now, and plus he did now live with them. 

Peter made his way up to the penthouse, and saw everyone sat around the sofa, all looking at someone in there. Silently, he made his way over to them and couldn't help the small gasp that fell from his lips as he looked at who it was who was sat in the middle of his family.

Eugene Flash Thompson, also known as his bully. 

Flash looks up, having heard the shocked gasp and smiled, his smile, though to others looked innocent and as though it was harmless looked different to Peter. He could see the malice and true intent in his eyes and made him shudder slightly.  

"Hey Kid, I take it you know who this is," Tony gestures. 

Peter nods numbly, opting to stay silent as he watches them all. "Well don't be rude Pete, say hello," Tony voices, looking at Peter with a pointed look. 

"Hi," Peter grumbles quietly, looking at Flash for only a moment before looking away. 

Flash sends him a smile, muttering a hello in a small, innocent voice. But Peter knows otherwise, he knows that he doesn't actually care and is probably going to make his life a living Hell. I mean, how in Gods name did he even get up here. 

-

Weeks passed and Flash was always at the tower with the Avengers. They still made time to be with Peter, but not as much.

At school he began to apologise to people, claiming how he didn't mean to be so rude. He acted like that around the Avengers as well, saying how everything was a mistake and he's better now at being kind.

Except with Peter.

If anything his bullying was worse than ever.

It was already a bad day when he got home. Flash had been shouting things at him constantly and ended up beating him up.

So when he got home, he expected to be safe and not have to deal with the taunts and bullying from Flash and others. But that wasn't the case.

He made it into the kitchen, looking around for something to eat when he was shoved to the side.