The past meets the future

A/N- I'm looking forward to writing this, as long as it doesn't take me ages tho. 

-Third Person P

-Third Person P.O.V- 

The whole team were sat around the sofa, a movie playing on the tv. Harley was also there, having decided to come and visit for a few weeks; although he didn't plan on leaving anytime soon now. 

Neither Peter, or Harley were paying much attention to the film playing though. Whenever the other wasn't looking, they would send each other looks, full of wonder and curiosity, some may even say love, but that would be debated more so in the future. 

Peter frowned, feeling his senses begin to suddenly ring; glancing down, he saw the hairs on his arm stand on end and he looked around, trying to find where the danger was. 

A green glow began to flow over them, and none of them had the chance to speak before it grew bigger and brighter and they were transported somewhere. 

Peter stumbled as he landed, feeling a pair of hands grab him and steady him. Turning he saw his dad beside him, holding him upright. Harley was now on his other side, Natasha, Clint, Steve and Bucky were a little in front of him, all looking around. 

"Um, where are we?" Peter asks, his senses calming down. 

"I have no idea, but I have a feeling we're not in the right year," Clint replies, making everyone turn to face him. 

Frowning, Tony says, "and why's that." 

Wordlessly, Clint holds up a newspaper, the date showing clearly. 12th June 2029. 

6 years. 

"Whoa," Harley whispers, trying to hold back the urge to move closer to Peter. 

Peter nods in agreement, looking over to the blonde and catching his eyes, Peter can see the worry and fear in his eyes and smiles reassuringly in his direction. 

"What do we do?" Peter asks, looking around. 

Tony was about to answer when a sound comes from behind them and they all turn around, stumbling where they stand, looking in shock at what's in front of them. Spider-Man stands there in his Iron-Spider suit. Unlike the Peter that is stood there now, this one is taller and has more muscles. 

"I knew I would find you here," Spider-Man chimes, startling them with the familiarity of voice and yet how different it was. Although it sounded very similar, it held a deeper tone. 

"Oh my Gods," Peter mumbles, moving closer to Tony out of instinct. 

Tony can't help but smile a little and place an arm over his son. After Endgame Peter moved in with them all, Aunt May allowed Tony to have custody to look after him more and spend more time with him. Peter is still able to see Aunt May though, and he does most weekends.