C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 5

________________________________________________________________________________

As I was running towards home and I bumped into Seojun "Where are you going? Y/N? He yelled but I didn't stop till I reached home.

I drank some water and took a deep breath. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I saw It was Jookyung's call. I didn't wanted to but I picked up her call. "Annyeonghaseyo, Are you okay Y/N?" "Yes" I said. "Are you home?" she asked me. "Why?" I said in a low tone. "I'm coming to meet you." She asked me. "Aniii" I said and disconnected the call as I wanted to spend sometime alone. I went upstairs to my room and opened my wardrobe and took that photo frame and started staring at It. I wondered how Is it possible? I never meet this person before...I kept thinking and fell asleep. 

"Y/N? Come Out of your room." I heard Eomma yelling from outside and woke up. "Why?" I yelled from inside and opened the door. "Were you sleeping?" She asked as she saw my sleepy eyes and messy hair. "Yes" I said and yawned. "Your friend came to meet you. Come downstairs."She said and went there. "Jookyung, I told you I told you not to come...Then Why you came to meet me today?" I muttered to myself. I went downstairs without changing my clothes and in my messy hair, while rubbing my eyes as I reached I screamed as I saw It was Seojun. "What are you doing here?" I yelled at him. "I came to meet you." He said with a smile. "And your friend is going to have dinner today at out house." Eomma continued. "What?" I yelled again and my phone rang I went in corner and picked up the call. " Annyeonghaseyo" I said. "So, You opened the gift?" that person said on call. "Who are you?" I said in a shocking tone. and he disconnected the call and sent me a message. 

"If you wanna know, Who I am and How I know you then come to restaurant nearby your school. Your answers are waiting for you there." I went into my room and got ready and went downstairs. I was going to leave but Seojun stopped me. "Where are you going? I came to meet you." He said while grabbing my wrist. "I will be back." I said and ran towards that address.

________________________________________________________________________________

At Restaurant

As I reached there I called him. "I am here, Where are you?" I said while having a look inside the restaurant. "Right Side, Last corner table which is close to window." He said. I went there and saw that Red Umbrella guy. "So, you are the one who gifted me..." Before I could complete he interrupted and told me sit down. I sat and he told me to order something but I denied. "Look, I just came here to get my answers." I said in an angry tone. "Relax" He said in a calm voice. "Why did you stalked me till school? What about that photo frame? How do you know me?" I yelled while looking into his eyes. He smiled and drank some water. "If you are not gonna say anything then I am leaving." I said and stood up. "Wait." He said while stopping me. Suddenly someone came to our table. "Annyeonghaseyo" He said to that Red Umbrella guy.  He stood up and said to him "Rang? Why are you here now?" "Just came to meet you Hyung." He said with a smile and then looked towards me. "Okay, Now I get It, You came to see your..." Meanwhile that Red Umbrella guy interrupted and yelled at him. "Leave." "Ani" He said. "I think I should leave now." I said and stood up and "Don't leave my Hyung like this." Rang said while looking towards me. I sighed and was leaving that place but I stopped and and called out "Stalker?" He looked towards me. "Do I have to call you stalker or you have a name also?" I asked while looking towards him. "Lee Yeon." He said while coming towards me. He grabbed my wrist and took me outside.