Part 24

"Why the hell are you here?". Taehyung side glances at Jungkook. "What? I can't come see my baby?". Jungkook pouts. "Why are you sitting next to me?". Taehyung asked. "We're magnets baby, you pulled me over here". Jungkook said. "Guess I have to pull us apart then". Taehyung said. "Don't hurt me like this babe". Jungkook said. "Stop calling me that!". Taehyung yells.

"Stop bothering him Kook". Hoseok says and slaps Jungkook in his head. "Ow! Why did you hit me!?!". Jungkook whined. "Cause he can". Caesar looks at him. "Who do you...". "He's a gorilla". Taehyung warns. "Aww... Why'd you say that Tae? I wanted to break his shit THEN tell him". Caesar said. "Sorry dad". Taehyung chuckled. "Stop calling me that". Caesar sighs. "But... You're my dad". Taehyung pouted.

"Look at him, he's so cute!". Hoseok squeals. "See... I can be cute". Taehyung smirks. "He's the devil". Caesar says. "Leave the boy alone Caesar". Hoseok said. "Fine". Caesar rolls his eyes. "I am the great Taehyung, since we didn't met properly". Taehyung said. "I'm Ho...". "Oh I know who you are". Taehyung wiggles his brows. "I've been hearing Caesar have sex dreams about you". Taehyung said.

Caesar turns to Taehyung so quick and Taehyung grins. "He was really loud... Must have been WAY up in there". Taehyung said and Jungkook starts wheezing. "I'll kill you!". Caesar tries to attack him but Hoseok stops him. "Must be long down there". Hoseok said and Taehyung blinks. "Wait... You...". Taehyung said. "I live with trickers Tae, you can't fool me". Hoseok said.

"I just came to eat... That's all I want". Namjoon sighs. "Hyung!". Jungkook jumps on Namjoon. "Get your big ass off me". Namjoon said. "You love this fat ass... Puns intended". Jungkook said and Taehyung hated his self for laughing. "Hey! I got you to laugh, do I get a kiss?". Jungkook asked. "Fuck no". Taehyung scoffed. "I have to try harder". Jungkook nods. "Y'all are still here?". Jin walks in with a clingy Jimin and Yoongi walking behind them.

"Bitch!". Hoseok smiled at Jin. "Hobi!". Jin and Hoseok hug. "Bitch, why didn't you tell me there were hoes here?". Hoseok said. "Hoes?". Jin tilts his head. "Yeah... They were some girls trying to hug up on my man". Hoseok scoffs. "They're some bitches like that... Sorry boo". Jin said. "Nothing I couldn't handle". Hoseok smiled and looks at Jimin. "Hi cutie". Hoseok said and Jimin waves at him.

"He is so adorable". Hoseok giggled. "Isn't he?". Jin pats Jimin on his head. "This my baby". Jin said. "What about Tae?". Hoseok asks. "Want him?". Jin said. "Want Kook?". Hoseok shot back. "Who's...". "Tae! Tae! Take a picture of me!". Jin turns to a man who was doing a handstand, balancing a tray of food between his legs and had a rose in his mouth. Jin felt his tail twitch and he closes his eyes.

"That's Kook, his name is Jungkook". Hoseok said. "Why is he still alive?". Jin asked. "I have to find something strong enough to kill him". Hoseok replied. "Eomma... I'm hungry". Jimin says. "Ok love". Jin said. "Sorry for keeping him cutie". Hoseok said. "It's ok". Jimin says, hiding behind Jin. "So. Fucking. Cute". Hoseok squeals. "Come love, let's eat". Caesar pats his lap and Hoseok jumps on it.

"What flavor mochis do you want today love?". Jin asked. "Chocolate". Jimin says. "One pork bowl and chocolate mochis coming up". Jin says. "Want some help?". Namjoon asked and Jin glances at him for not even a second and walks away. "Ok then". Namjoon rubs his neck. "Don't worry about mom, he hates EVERYONE". Taehyung said. "Well... Not Hoseok but yeah".

"Cause they are the same person!". Namjoon yells. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?". Hoseok hissed. "No-nothing". Namjoon gulped. "Back to me". Caesar grabs Hoseok's chin and made him look at him. "What's taking you so long to adopt me baby?". Caesar asked. "Daddy won't hurt you". Caesar smirks and Hoseok blushed. "You know... My food would taste better without all the SEX in the air". Taehyung said.

Jungkook starts laughing, Yoongi shakes his hand and there's Jimin. The poor lamb was confused cause he never heard that word before. "What is that?". Jimin asked and they looked at him. "Do-don't worry about it Chim". Taehyung says sweating. "But it must be something nasty". Jimin said. "Jimin... Please do...". "Here you go my baby!". Jin gave Jimin his food. "Thank you Eomma". Jimin says.

"Anything for my baby". Jin pats Jimin on his head. "You eat too Tae, I don't want you near him". Jin glared at Jungkook, who got goosebumps. "Eomma". Jimin tugs on Jin's shirt. "Yes baby?". Jin said. "What is sex?". Jimin asked.

 Jimin asked

Jin didn't say anything and that scared everyone but Jimin. "Eomma?". Jimin calls out. "Wh-wh-wh-who said that?". Jin asked with his whole body trembling. "Tae". Jimin said. Jin turns to Taehyung who was long gone.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!".