5.Finally I get to meet Penelope.

"What are you doing? Not coming down?" Then suddenly Callisto called me from down.

"I want to but...lucy is not letting me go..." I said cautiously so that lucy wouldn't be able to hear me.

"........"

He thought for a while and said, "Cedric, go catch her."

"Huh? Me but why me..."Cedric hesitated...

"Yeah! Cedric come fast! Before lucy sees me!"

"Umm but...are you sure your highness...?"Cedric hesitated.

"What's there to ask. Go and catch her. Pull yourself together and quit dawdling!!" Callisto exclaimed.

"Yeah!!" I said in a hurry.

So therefore he was unwillingly dragged to catch me I stood on the railing and jumped without giving Cedric a warning, I fell right on his back. He was crushed under my body. As I looked up, I saw Callisto's hand forwarded towards me. I hesitated and grabbed his hand.

I dusted off the dirt and cleaned my shoes off on Cedric, soon we both headed towards the hunting grounds.

(PS-Callisto being Callisto for the whole chapter :)) Poor Cedric :-)) Cedric is ignored throughout the process. )

As we reached there,

"Thank you for helping me escape." I sincerely said that.

He nodded and turned to leave.

'Yes, now is the right time to meet Penelope!' With an incredible spark in my eyes, I quickly started searching for Penelope but then-

"Your highness, I'm greatly in debt of your gratitude the other day. You saved people's life. Thank you, your Highness."
Suddenly snow-like white hair stood right in front of me and the blue eyes looking at me.

'He is...Vinter Berdandi...what's he doing here'

"I just did what was necessary."

He worriedly said," how is your wound? Should I give you an ointment to make that wound better?"

"No no, it's okay I've already been treated by the physician's. Thank you for your concern."

"Please your highness if there is anything I can do to help you in the future please don't hesitate." He said with a smile.

"Yes surely-"

It was then when I got a quick flash of the novel when Penelope gets attacked when she was with Callisto by the assassins. I also remember how she was framed by marquis Allen on shooting one of the nobles...

'I need to get through on marquis Allen regarding their plans for attacking Penelope and Callisto.'

"Wait! I think I have something you can help me with."

"Yes your highness, please tell me."

"Do you have an instrument to record conversations or sounds?"

He gave me a suspicious look. Well it was to be expected, how can someone ask for an instrument like that out of the blue.
After a while he raised his hand and a small rabbit-like walkie talkie popped out. It had a red button on it.

'Its kinda cute'

"If you press the red button it will start recording the audio around you. But remember your highness, it will only record the sound for 30mins"

"Yes I'll keep that in mind. Thank you so much." I smiled

"Pleasure to help you, your highness." he smiled back.