Chapter 11

After 1 year

Samridhi

Tu samaj mere nighao ke isharo ko jo bhi duba h bo tarsa h kinaro ko ohhh najro meri  kitna maja h jitna maja utni saja isi nashe me kai barbaad ho gye.

I was singing it when suddenly someone entered in room I turned around and found Naina.

"What are you doing here I shouting for half an hour for you to come downstairs and have lunch why are you not listing to me," she said.

" Because I don't want to have lunch," I said.

" Why?"

" Because I want to eat outside," I said.

" You know it. Our home's financial condition is not good" she said.

" It's not like I want to eat in the Taj hotel," I said.

" If you want to eat come downstairs," she said getting out of the room.

We can't afford, everything I ask for we can't afford it. This is happening since last year our shop is in losses no matter what my father and my Chachaji do the situation is keep worsening. God knows when will things go back return to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Singhania industries

Abhimanyu

" Son I am going to give you all responsibility here and I am hoping that you won't disappoint me," my Dad said strictly.

" I won't," I said sincerely and he walked towards his car.

After that mall incident happens I completely change myself or so my Dad thought the only thing is a change that before I won't take care of my action but now I buried them so deep that no one gets to know.

"Let's do a party," Yuvi said as I open the gate of my office.

" Yeah," I said and join him after we enjoyed a little there is a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

2 people come inside one of them was my employee. He comes forward and tells me that the person is with him is a gambler who had lost 50 lakhs and denied giving the money.

The other person comes and fell on my legs begging.

" Please please leave me I don't have this much money please leave me" I look at him with disgust.

" If you don't have money give me something else like property and gold," I said.

" Please give me some time please I will arrange as much as I can," he said joining his hands in front of me.

" I'll give you one week if you still won't be able to arrange money the consequences won't be good for you," I said calmly.

"Throw him out"

"Yes boss"

" Why did you spare him," Mahir asked.

"Yeah he disturbs our party," Yuvi said.

" You always think about the party, " Veer said to Yuvi.

" The worth of property and gold is higher than cash," I said.

" But what if he doesn't have these" Mahir asked.

" That's why you're here I want every detail about him" I ordered him.

"Okay boss," he said.

And we again started our party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samridhi

I was sleeping but loud noises are coming from downstairs so I decided to go. There is Chachaji fighting with my parents, but why?

" Naina what is happening," I asked her.

" Papa lost 50 lakhs in gambling so he stole the papers of our shop so he can sell it and return the money but Tauji ( Samridhi's father) sees him that's why they are fighting," she said.

" How can even you think as that?" my father said to him.

" I don't have any option left bhaiya (brother)" he said cryingly.

" It's ok we will find a way out," my father said as he can't see his brother like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 1 week

In Singhania industries

Abhimanyu

In CEO's office, the door opened and my air come inside.

" Yes Mahir," I asked him.

" Take this," he said giving me a file.

" What is this?" I questions.

"See it yourself," he said.

" You will love it," Yuvi said.

Why should I love a file anyways as I opened the file it was his file that gambler with his dob etc as I was turning the pages a photo comes out of the file it's a photo of a girl....damnit she is the one that girl who slapped me. I still not able forget about her. she is his daughter.

" I know you will love it," Yuvi said.

" Yeah" I looked at her photo and smirked I just want one chance to ruin her and now I have it now who will save you, baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samridhi

Somehow we arranged 30 lakh rupees. Today Chachaji is going to give this money and asking for some more time. I hope everything will go fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like it please comment I want your support guys and don't forget to vote and share.

Thank you..