New story alert!!!

Blurb/Synopsis

Blurb/Synopsis

Elena Marshall, the product of a dark lord vampire and a fierce Alpha is forced to paddle through her travails whilst fighting her attraction to Cassius

***

A one night stand between two synced yet different creatures awoken the long buried curse that was chanted millennium of years ago by the most powerful lineage of witches who got wiped out by the creatures of the dark.

Eighteen year old Elena is more concerned with school work and practicing magic spells behind her parents than pandering to quarter politics and quests for powers between the four quarters of the vampires, witches, werewolves, and humans.

An elder witch soon begins to mutter about a prophecy of doom that is bound to cause havoc and death. Her entire world is thrown into a disarray.

Irrespective of the danger looming ahead, Elena is undoubtedly drawn to Cassius. An allurement is the last thing she needs but how long can she resist and deprive herself of that sweet magnetism?

***♥♥♥♥***

Hey lovely people, have you seen my latest book. You can't afford to miss it. Simply search for Blood and spells or you click on my profile to read it.

Please ensure to vote and comment because this book is about to blow your mind and teleport your mind to a mystery-thriller world of fantasy.