03

"I'm locked and loaded. Completely focused, my mind is open."

SONG: Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande

*****

Arabella's P

Arabella's P.O.V:

2 DAYS AGO

"So the security systems, lights, and cameras will be cut for 15 minutes. Enough time for you guys to get in and out and do what you have to do. If you don't get out before the 15 minutes is up, the security systems will all lock, and you'll be trapped in there. If you're trapped in there it's going to be hard to get you out discreetly." Vera explained to us, as she set up her equipment in the passenger seat of the car next to Luna.

Luna was always the getaway driver, she had the most experience and got us out discreetly and quickly.

Vera worked with all the technical things, I guess you could say she was like the hacker.

Neveah, Blair, Jade, and I are almost always the ones who go into the places we need to look at or rob.

There's other girls that join us sometimes, but since we aren't doing that much, they were told they don't have to come with us.

We would be going in, in around 3 minutes. Today we're just finding information on the casino, like exits, any information that will help us later on, the security guards and where they're stationed, etc.

Blair is still in the casino, and that's part of the whole plan. Blair 'lost her keys', which explains why she's staying back later than she needs to be, so she's going to smash the window and scream and pretend she didn't know who it was. That will make the security team go find out what happened, and that's where we come in.

"You've got a minute, get ready." Vera told us.

We put on our masks so that in case anything goes wrong with the technical side, we won't be caught, and no one will know who we are.

"Good luck. In and out." I said to the girls. Vera gave us the good to go and we quickly clambered out of the car.

We heard the window shatter, and the ear piercing shriek from Blair. I suspected it would take around 30 seconds for the stupid security to get up there.

Rule number one of being security guards. Don't all leave your stations, maybe a few guards but not the whole fucking team. Absolute dumbasses.

My adrenaline was coursing through my veins, and my heart was beating incredibly fast. My mouth was dry, I loved missions so far, but they were fucking stressful.

We ran up the stairs and into the room that we knew Blair and the security guards would be in. Blair helped all of us tie up the guards, then once they were all tied up, Blair screamed and dropped to the ground as we tied her hands and feet up and put the duct tape around her mouth.