Chapter 48

It's been four days since you last saw Jin and it is killing you. You are guessing that he still doesn't want to talk to you and see you. You understand why anyway, the things you told him during your argument was harsh. It was your fault that you pushed him away. You even offended him badly by your statement that he's not a human like you.

You were getting depressed just by thinking about him. You really wanted to see him and just give him a hug. You want to apologize and be a better human who can control emotions.

What if he already hates me?

You already asked all of the guys if they know where he is or what he is doing now. You also asked Jisoo if she saw him. They all don't know, they haven't seen him as well. You have a feeling that atleast Taehyung knows but he is not telling you anything. You asked him but he kept denying that he knows something.

To think of it, it's impossible for Jin not to say anything to Taehyung since he is his right man. Jin's phone is still in your house so you can't contact him.

"Are you ready?"Tae asked, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Wait a second"

You check yourself on the mirror once again. You grabbed your necklace and placed it around your neck.

"I'm done!"you exclaim and dragged him with you as you went out of your house.

"Where are we going again?"he asked.

"The famous street full of vendors selling street foods"you replied. You told him that you'll treat him food as a thank you for the things he have done. You decided to bring him where you brought Jin before since the food there was really good.

"I hope you haven't tried it yet"you giggled.

"I never even heard of that"

"That's good"you smiled. You were acting that you are fine to not worry anyone.

Both of you rode a bus to go to the destination you wanted to go. He sat near the window so that he could get a nice view of the city in daylight.

After a while, you tug on his shirt to tell him that it's time to get out of the bus on this stop. You stood up first and then he did. As you get off the bus, you lead the way heading to that street. Your eyes lit up when you already saw the vendors as you got closer.

"What do you want?"you asked, scanning the food stalls.

"I'd choose whatever you want"he replied. You nodded and thought about what you should buy. The tteokbokki food stall caught your eyes so you went there and ordered two paper bowls of it. He stood beside you, waiting.

"Thank you"you thanked after the vendor handed you the tteokbokki. You gave one paper bowl two Taehyung. He smelled it first and felt nervous. He knew that kind of smell so he thought it was spicy which made him gulp nervously.

You started to eat it while he stared at it for a while. When you looked at him, he started eating.

"It's good, right?"you enthused. His mouth suddenly opened wide and he made slurping sounds. He started to fan his mouth which made your eyes widened.

"I'm not really good at eating something spicy"he stated, still fanning his mouth.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't know. I'm gonna buy some water"you immediately bought a bottle of water and gave it to him. You held the food on his hand so he can drink properly.

"Thank you"he thanked.

"Give that to me. I'm gonna eat that instead, choose another one"you said, attempting to take his tteokbokki.