Chapter Forty-Two

The two demons were closing in on the Red Light District. The burning feeling was long gone now. "We're getting close to the Red Light District. It's not to far away now." Enmu said the the white haired demon. The two picked up strong scents. Daki and Gyuutaro, Upper Moon Six. "We need to move faster before those two get to Ane first." Rui said. "Do you think Mono-sama will try to befriend those two like she did with us?" Enmu asked.

"I'm sure she'll try to. I just hope that we'll be there before they get to her. Ane's strong but I don't know if she's strong enough fighting against two demons."

"Mono-sama fought against Akaza-san didn't she? I'm sure she can handle them." Enmu reassured the young demon. The two had made it into the city. They wandered around the city, bumping into a few drunks along the way. A few women would place there hands on Enmu and feel the young male up. The young adult would awkwardly move their hands away. The two young males felt out of place, they could only image how Mono feels. Poor innocent Mono. Who knows what she's going through.
Rui tugged on Enmu's sleeve and pointed to the three Nomes scattering across the road. "It's Five, Eight and Eleven." Rui said pointing to the small creatures. The two demons followed after the small creatures. The three ran through a door that led to a brothel. The Ogimoto Household.

Rui and Enmu stopped at the shoji door. "Lets not go inside. Who knows what's going on in there." Enmu said to the young demon. "What if Ane's in there?" Rui questioned the male. "Then will have to find an opened window, her scent is stronger now, so she must be close by." The two circled the household. He scent was just above them. Enmu pointed up and climbed up to the window. The two opened the window and was greeted with Mono's familiar white hair.

"Ane!"

"Mono-sama!"

The two boys cried out greeting the young teen. The two males hugged the girl, but paused after noticing her outfit. Their faces flushed red. "Ane, why are you wearing an outfit like that?" Rui asked. "This was better than the one Uzui-san picked, but nevermind that. What are you guys doing here? Enmu-san you should be resting." Mono said in a gentle tone. "I felt better and we also felt our marks burning us. We had a bad feeling that something would happen to you and we were worried." Enmu said.

"Well, now that you're here, I need some help." Mono said.

"Anything for you Mono-sama!"

"What is it, Ane?"

Mono pointed to the floor. "Could you help me pull the floorboards up, carefully?" Mono asked. "Why? What's down there?" Rui asked. "I don't know, but that area is the only hollow part in the room. The two demons pulled up the floorboards. There was a large hole underneath the floor. Rui and Enmu dropped down into the hole. Before Mono could follow, Five, Eight and Eleven circled the hole. Mono stopped the three from coming in.

"I have a special job for you three. I need you to go to the Tokito Household and the Kyogoku Household. Uzui Suma-san and Uzui Hinatsuru-san still need to be found. Zenitsu-san has been missing too. Go find them before the demons do." The Nomes chattered among themselves and nodded the three left Mono and the two demons.

"It's really dark down here, I can't see anything." Rui said squinting his eyes.

*Rattle*

*Rattle*

The two demons turned towards the rattling noises. Mono's crystal kama glowed in the dark tunnel. Within the crystal lama was a little hollow tube that ran throughout the sword. Fire blazed within the tube lighting the way.

"Cool!" The two said in unison.

"Let's go." Mono said.

*******

Eight had searched everywhere for this Hinatsuru person. "Tengen-sama, don't mind me, just go ahead. You probably heard all of that, didn't you? The demons going on a rampage." Eight ran past the door, following the voices. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Uzui asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry I wasn't of any use." The woman said. Eight ran up to the silver haired male and the woman. The creature let out loud squeaks while waving it's hands. The male stared at the small creature. The taller male stared confused. The Nome ran over to the bag that Mono brought and dug through it. Eight brought out a syringe and held it up to the woman's arm. The Nome let out another squeak. Uzui took the syringe from Eight. "You want me to inject this into her?" Uzui questioned the Nome. Eight nodded his head and pointed to the woman.

"Will it help her?" Uzui asked. The Nome nodded.

"I trust you." Uzui injected the woman with the medicine. Eight shooed the male away. The Nome would watch over the woman while the Hashira went off to battle. Uzui still kept the bag with him, deeming it useful for the battle.

******

Mono and her two demon companions ran down the tunnel and into an open area. While the two reached the open area, they heard screaming. The three looked up and spotted Inosuke falling from the ceiling. "Big Boobs!!" Inosuke yelled out to the girl. Enmu stared at the male. 'Big Boobs?' The room was filled with colorful sashes. Zenitsu, Makio and Suma were trapped within them along with other women.

"Most of those missing women went here." Mono muttered to herself.

"What do you think you're doing? You're entering someone elses's storehouse. Filthy! Dirty! Disgusting! One of the sashes came to life there were two eyes and lips. Inosuke went after the sash.

"Rui-san, Enmu-san help these women and Zenitsu-san. Try to find away to get them down. If you can't then help me with Inosuke-san. I'll be helping him with that sash." Mono said.

"Yes, Mono-sama!"

"Yes, Ane."

*********************** Taisho Secrets *************************

Gyuutaro: "Time for a Taisho Secret. My sister genuinely likes Mono and considered her to be an older sister figure in the short time they were talking."