True feelings

"Tubbo are you sure about this?" Ranboo asked me as he watched my screen.

"I mean what's the worst that could happen?"

"You book the wrong plan flight and your stuck in Maine either a day earlier or late."

"Stop I've asked River!"

"Ask once more just to be safe."

"Fine!"

~Y/n's POV~

"Are you sure?" The boy asked once more.

"Look I'm sorry I'm not going and that's final!" I repeated.

"Please! My mom said I have to bring a date to prom!"

"I don't even know your name!" I said in a demanding tone. This boy has bothered me since I walked out of the school and he won't take no for an answer. Just as I was about to refute him once more Tubbo called me.

"Hello?" I quickly picked up.

"Hi Mint! Chat wanted me to call you!"

"Can you mute for me?" I asked as I began to walk away from the boy knowing he would be behind soon.

"Um yeah," He paused. "What's up?"

"There is this weird guy that won't understand that I'm not going to prom. Will you please tell him to back off!" I explained in an undertone so the guy wouldn't here me.

"Alright!" Tubbo said nervously, turning around I put the phone on speakers and just stood there. "Oi fuck off, leave my girlfriend alone or I'll clot you." Blushing when he said girlfriend I had no idea if he meant that or was he just trying to get him off of my back.

"I- I'm sorry." The boy said before running off.

"Thank you Tubbo."

"No problem! Chat its nothing!"

"Hi chat!" I smiled. Chatting a little I began going on a rant about something before running into someone. "Sorry- Oh it's just River"

"What do you mean Just River!" He complained.

"Alright Tubbo I'm going to go. BYE CHAT!" I smiled as I hung up. "Now where on earth were you?"

"I was helping my brothers out."

"We'll do you want to do homework now?" I asked.

"Sure!" He smiled. Going home we sat out on my fire escape. Taking a break for a little we went inside to eat and play some games.

"Hm I wonder why Tubbo is so busy?" I asked as I realized he hasn't changed the lights I had gotten him for Christmas. He usually changes them randomly to bother me but he hasn't been recently.

"Maybe he's just wants to get all of his projects up and going?" River suggested.

"Maybe? But not even Ranboo has heard from him!"

"Hm that is odd."

"Hey Y/n?" Turning around I see my dads standing in the doorway.

"Yeah what's up pops?"

"I'm do you think you could step out for a while?"

"Sure why?"

"Because um your grandparents are coming..." my dad explained.

"Wa?!" I asked.

"Your dad really needs them right now. And you never know they might change."

"Ok..." I nodded. Grabbing some stuff I was kinda bummed but then I was jerked.