Wrath vs The Black Order, Back Home (Wrath and Captain Marvel)

"Heed my warning, you miserable fodder, bring to us the boy with metal arms, or suffer the consequences of your defiance." Ebony Maw says with a boom in his voice as he speaks with an almost vile tone. As soon as the Black Order had invaded the ship, they started to take the women and children hostage, and the men were kept separated as well. Seeing that there is no way to help save the hostages without risking a few lives, Y/N does the only thing that is available to him, turn on the public address speaker and speak into the microphone.

"I don't know who you four are, but I do know this, you are cowards, using the women and children as leveraging tools to bring me out into the open. Well, seems like I'll have to obey. Meet me on the bridge of the ship, I'll be waiting, and release the hostages when you come for me." He says, making the Order follow along, releasing their captives as they do so. This gives Carol the chance to escort them to safety without them knowing before she goes off to find the male Skrulls next. At the bridge, the Order's members see Y/N, back turned with his eyes looking out into space.

"So you are the one that our lord has spoken of. I can't say that I am surprised. A mere child-" Ebony Maw is quickly interrupted by Y/N who charges at the Order member and decks him right on the jaw, sending him flying out of the bridge. Then he turns to Cull Obsidian, Proxima Midnight, and Corvus Glaive, who all ready their weapons, before he turns into his Vajra form and gets into his fighting stance.

"Come on! I'm right here!" He shouts to them before they charge at him with their weapons. When the attack at the same time however, Y/N manages to block their weapons, two hands for each of Cull Obsidians hammers, and two for Proxima Midnight's and Corvus Glaive's polearms. Shocked by the strength of this boy, they try to back away and regroup, but Y/N starts spinning around like a top with their weapons still in his grasp, causing them to spin along with him. After a dozen turns, he lets go of their weapons, causing them to be knocked away in different directions.

Then, Ebony Maw uses his powers of Telekinesis to send numerous object flying towards Y/N at an alarming speed, but he manages to knock them away as he charges towards the member that's still standing. And before the alien can send more objects, Y/N grabs Ebony Maw by the head and slams him to the ground before dragging him the walls and the floors of the ship as he sprints around the bridge before he's had enough and tosses him up into the air and uses three arms to punch him in the stomach, sending crashing into Cull Obsidian.

"Your lord and savior, is nothing more than some egotistical maniac, who only wants to rule the world! And I can't stand those people. I. Hate. Them!" Y/N lets out one last shout before he grabs Cull Obsidian by the arms with two of his six arms before he slams him to the ground and starts to give him a barrage of punches with the remaining four arms he has at his disposal. While hammering away at him, Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive get back on their feet and use their polearms to try and stop Y/N from killing their brother. However, that proves to be useless when he catches their weapons once more while he still has his grip on Cull Obsidian's arms.

"Watch me, as I rip off his arms! This will be a warning to stay away from Earth, my friends, the ones I love, and most especially...ME!" With all his might, he rips off Cull Obsidian's arms in one swift motion as his screams of pain are heard throughout the ship that even Carol and Talos, who have reached the escape pods, can hear the screams. As Cull lays armless, but still alive, Y/N immediately slams the wife and husband's heads together before slamming them onto the floor, knocking them unconscious. After all is said and done, Y/N stands stall amongst the unconscious bodies of the Black Order, but he decides that he has one thing left to do, set off self-destruct sequence for the ship and get to an escape pod. Pretty generic for such an ending of a battle like this, but it needs to be done.

Soon the countdown starts from two minutes, and Y/N is already running towards the escape pods, leaving him with at least one minute left on the clock. Luckily, Carol and the refugees have successfully escaped, so he is left to enter one of the pods, close the door and punch in the buttons necessary to launch it. The escape pod rockets out of the ship and not long after, the ship explodes in a massive blast that shakes the pod and Y/N inside it before it settles into silence. Outside the pod are the four members of the order, scorched flesh and lacerations on their skin, with Cull Obsidian's arms reduced to nothing but stumps attached to his shoulders. A sigh escapes the Avenger's lips before he hears a ringing inside the escape pod, and it's a call. He answers it, and who is on the other side?