Chapter - 1

(Disclaimer - This is just fiction, nothing like this would actually happen and I don't ship any idols paired in this story)

(Note - All that written in italics would be a flashback)

Y/n's POV

Countryside is so beautiful and pure...the beautiful farms, long trees,cool breeze........it's so refreshing and peaceful.

I was riding the bicycle on the not so even roads of the countryside racing with the breeze which was making my hair flow.

Y/n's mind - "What is this sound, this is not the sound of my bicycle horn....is some vehicle behind me?"

I turned around to see but there was no vehicle

Y/n's mind - " What is this sound?................Wait!.....Is this  my alarm?"

I quickly opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling in front of me,no greenery, no bicycle, no farms just a room.......and I realized I was dreaming.

I closed my eyes again tightly due to this frustrating *tin tin* of my alarm clock.

I turned around and quickly turned it off.

Y/n - " Shut up!"

I said to the now quiet alarm clock.

I sighed.

Y/n - " Good morning to me."

I sat up and stretched my body and neck.

Then just looked around squinting my eyes, and that's when my eyes went to the clock on the wall.

And my squinted eyes widened.

Y/n - " 8:10??............. shit,shit,shit...I am late again."

I said quickly getting up.

I took my clothes from the closet and ran towards the bathroom.

Y/n - " What's the use of this stupid alarm clock when it can't wake me up on time."

I mumbled to myself while heading towards the bathroom.

Time skip

I reached my office building and quickly ran towards my cabin.

Y/n - " Finally I am here."

I said exhaling loudly and plopping myself on the chair

??? - " Yeah! Right....finally."

I heard a familiar soft feminine voice with a tint of mockery

I looked up to see my colleague and friend Rachel, standing at my office door with arms crossed.

Y/n - " Hey"

I said with a smile.

Rachel - " Mr. Kim is asking for you for the last thirty minutes."