Chapter 49

MR AND MRS RIDDLE

Breaking news that will be sure to break thousands of young womens hearts around the world is that Tom Riddle, chief assistant o our Minster of Magic has been married.

Mr Riddle was married on a secret  get away with sweetheart Aurora Riddle neé Blossom when their home was ambushed by crazed fans and paparazzi.

Followers of the couple and fans are devastated to learn that the extravagant Riddle wedding that was being scheduled for May has been cancelled and so far no pictures of the couples wedding has been released to public eyes.

Although we are all disappointed in the cancelling of the party we are ecstatic for the newly weds and cannot wait for the littlest Malfoy to have a friend if you get what we are hinting at.

BIRTH OF THE MALFOY HEIR

Draco Lucius Malfoy, son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy was born earlier this month continuing in the long line of pureblood that come from the Malfoy family.

The couple have yet to comment on Dracos arrival but reporters have said the couple have been seen returning home from the hospital to go back to Malfoy manor and have been present in visiting friends like Tom Riddle and Aurora Riddle.

Aurora grimaced a little as she read the paper. Why was the public so obsessed with their personal lives? Surely it wasnt that entertaining?

Draco was now 3 weeks old and Narcissa in good shape though she still neede help going upstairs. Aurora was pleasantly surprised at Lucius's dedication to her.

As for her and Tom, well let's just say the reactions to their marriage where very.... mixed.

Aurora had recieved countless amount of angry letters from love sick girls claiming she 'changed Tom and stole him away'.

"Is your fan base always this angry?" Aurora had asked him as she read a particularly violent threat before she threw it into the fire of their bedroom.

"You should count yourself lucky none of them have turned up outside the gates" he muttered as he flicked through more file paper.

"That's happened?"Aurora asked incredulously. Tom shrugged "a few times, paparazzi making up wild stories when seeing me with women" Tom muttered absent mindedly.

Aurora paused for a moment. "Was there ever any of the those... situations with... Adelaide?" She asked.

Tom looked up at her, he posed clesting his throat. "Yes, once or twice when she used to follow me around everywhere" he said. Aurora nodded grimly.

The arguement weeks ago had fizzled out between them. Aurora forced herself to believe that he didnt send the deatheaters. That it was simply a case of wrong person wrong time.

But there was that annoying pinch in the bottom of her stomach that was screaming at her to stop being so naive.

Tom did not stop or delay any attacks by the deatheaters no matter his wife's issues.

he simply began tearing out the pages of the newspaper where the attacks where mentioned. Sometimes they even made the front page and Tom had to perform extra special  word changing charms.

Soon the threats died down and the outrage of being robbed of the wedding burnt out with it and tom successfully had hid the reall dark truth of his little association from his wife.

They where in the living room, Tom flicking through some paper work on the sofa, Antonin and Evan fighting over something as per usual, Lucius trying to settle them as Narcissa rocked Draco gently to sleep in her arms.