File 100 Author x Yandere Wattpad

Rodri; Yes I am writing this as a new chapter. Since the app introduced its twelve feet long story deletion process up my anus, I decided to have some retribution. 

I found the image in the Book called "Artz Stuffz" from LJG_arts so credit is theirs. And... I hope LJG doesn't mind me using the picture...

________________________________________________________________________________

Once there were two foes, One called Author and the others called Readers these two friends loved to hang around each other they would share their experiences and enjoy their day together playing in the fantasy park of Wattpad, while the Author kept coming with new stories each day. The Readers always brought the support Author needed in order to create new things, and there was Wattpad-Chan owner of the Wattpad's Fantasy Park. 

Wattpad: I envy you two, the way you two smile at each other and laugh together. the enjoyment you get Readers from reading these stupid fanfictions that the Author brings you, Why you always go to that sector of my park? why you enjoy these so much?!

She was frustrated, annoyed by the success of the author in bringing so many readers to his tent every day to enjoy his new stories.

Wattpad: Author, Yourself never gave me a single penny for allowing your stories to roam around my park, equally you never received anything for your works, not an award because I don't give those to stupid fanfictions, not money, nothing yet you do this every day you work yourself in order to bring unique things.

Wattpad Chan looked down on the author telling all the readers around him his new story she closed the curtains of her window and sat on her chair pulling it closer to her desk where she would do her work.

Wattpad: Author, I can't allow you to continue, I've tolerated you for almost 5 years it's time to stop your creative mind once and for all maybe then. The readers will lose interest in him...

Ad Time.

Tik Tok dancing video ends in 30 seconds.

Too many interruptions? buy Premium!

Wattpad: I can't delete his story out of the blue, I need something to use against him.

Wattpad-Chan opened her desk and began looking through her policies of content creation, she quickly looked over and around spilling papers all over her office floor but nothing, she couldn't find anything to use against Author.

Wattpad: There must be a way for me to do this...

She looked over to the file cabinets where she kept all the content creator support, reports, and complaints. She opened it slightly and was pushed onto the floor by the massive wave of papers that flew into the air and spread around the office.

Wattpad: Fuah! I thought I was gonna suffocate.

She began picking up the papers that said complaint and began reading them, something she rarely does, normally she would send one of her workers to deal with the complaints.

User_133: Why this place has so much sexual content?

User_408: There are people making LGBTQ stories?! uninstall!

User_4754: I thought this place was more chill like open to "different" contents, What's wrong with writing about the funny part of the holocaust?

User_5069: 'Ello, me name is Dan, and me dick'sa bit wonky.

User_4957: This Author guy made a story about a black hole, that's racism! I felt really offended as a white guy pretending to be black in order to earn things that aren't made for me.