Evilustrator

Macy POV

It was a normal day in class. We were having science now and I was, as usual, sleeping. Or at least trying to.

I was woken up by a loud bang on the table, followed by the teacher yelling at Nathaniel. Grumbling, I turned around to see Chloe trip him. With my quick reflexes, I caught him just in time.

"Woah, careful!", I exclaimed as I smiled at him. I think saw him blush, but I brushed it off. I was unaware that the blush didn't go unnoticed by a certain blonde, making him jealous.

"T-thank you!", He shyly replied before scrambling around for his notebook. I looked around to see it in Chloe's grasp. Oh shit, this is not gonna be good.

"oh look, Sabrina! it's him as a superhero! and look who he is saving, Marinette!", Chloe smirked and commented.

"Stop it Chloe!", I seethed, through gritted teeth.

"or what? it's pretty obvious he's crushing on her", she exclaimed before laughing. Nathaniel grabbed his book back before walking out of class. I sneaked out, following him without anyone noticing. Except for a certain blonde.

"Hey, Nathaniel! wait up!", I called out as I chased after him. He stopped and turned to face me.

"Those were some really good drawings! Can you draw me something later?", I asked excitedly. His drawings were good and if guided well, he could become famous. And as a businesswoman, I have to recruit talents!

I looked at him expectantly. Nathaniel seemed surprised by my request. He hesitated a bit, before nodding. I smiled and walked away.

I paused and turned back towards him. "oh, Happy birthday Nathaniel!", I smiled and continued walking.

 I sneaked back into class and went over to my seat. 

They were announcing the groups for a project. I ended up in the same group as Alya, Nino, and Adrien. Lucky me!

I felt bad for Marinette who was stuck with Chloe. I wish you patience.

The bell rang and I walked over to Adrien. I needed to talk to him about this project.

"Hey Adrien!", I called out as I ran over to him. He turned towards me but seemed to be in a bad mood.

"What's wrong?", I asked as I stood next to him.

"Nothing", he turned away. This pissed me off. I grabbed his face and made him look me in my eye.

"Like I'll believe that", I rolled my eyes and looked at him. I then saw a completely red face. Now realized how close our faces are. I blushed and let go of him. I put some distance between us before coughing to reduce the awkwardness.

"By the way, what were you talking about with Nathaniel?", Adrien suddenly asked out of the blue. My eyes widened in realization.

"Y-Your Jealous?", I asked quietly. I observed his expression to see him blush before turning away and denying it.

OMG, HE'S JEALOUS!!!

I smiled to myself.

"Oh, he might get akumatized if I left him alone so I cheered him up and came back. He's also really talented in drawing, and I thought we could recruit him in our business.", I explained. Adrien looked visibly happier and I smiled. 

"Oh, btw, what should we do about the project? should we call Alya and Nino over? Ruu can stay on the other side of the house!", I brought the topic up.

"Yeah! but they don't know we're living together", Adrien spoke. Oh yeah, I forgot.

"Do you want them to not know?", I asked cautiously. I mean, it's fine! it's not a big deal. It's normal for him to not want others to know he lives with me of all people. I'm a nobody after all.