nate's plan

when school was over, i walked out of the building. i saw nate's truck parked across the street. only cause he can't be parked at the actual school because he's expelled and if he's there picking me up and the cops are sus that he's the one who choked me, everything is just gonna get even worse.

i walked across the street and got in his truck. "hey" i said. "hey" he said back.

"nate,i'm not like telling you what to do or anything but please try to think of a plan to see maddy while you two can't be seen together. i know tyler is supposed to go confess but until he does,you're not allowed to be with maddy. and she's going crazy not being able to see you. honestly i just think you should like get a motel room or something for the two of you once a week." i spoke. he nodded his head. "yeah that's actually a good idea." he said.

i smiled. honestly as much as i want to be with nate,maddy loves him. and i know she needs him right now.

____________________________
friday night-7pm
i was sitting in my bed on my phone. nate came in my room. "hey can you call maddy for me and tell her to meet me at the motel off of exit 27?" he said. "yeah of course" i said.

i called maddy and told her exactly what nate told me to. nate had to get going so he could meet her there. i stood up off of my bed and hugged him. "i'll be back tomorrow morning and we can hang out." he said to me. "alright,have fun nate" i said with a smile. "i love you" we both said at the same time. he left my room.

———————-the next morning———————-
i woke up in nate's bed. i slept in there last night because i got depressed and wanted to be close to him but i wasn't going to call him and make him come home. he was maddy's for the night. so i just slept in his bed. his pillows and sheets smelt like him. he has this really sexy and manly scent to him. i am absolutely obsessed with it.

i woke up at 10:37 am. i wasn't expecting him
to be home until at least 12. as soon as i woke up i heard the front door open. i heard foot steps creep up the staricase. then his door opened. i looked up and saw him standing there looking at me. i smiled.

"you slept in here last night?" he asked. "yeah" i said with a giggle. he chuckled. "sorry" i said. "don't be sorry,it's cute" he said. he walked up to me in his bed. he laid next to me and i cuddled onto his side. "how was maddy" i asked him. "we fought then fucked then slept then woke up then fought again then made up then left" he said. i laughed.

he was running his fingers through my hair and we were just staring at the wall. "what are we nate" i asked him as i ran my fingers along his bare chest. "i don't know" he mumbled. "we don't have to say we're dating,i know you got shit with maddy" i said. he let out a sigh. "honestly ash,i don't know how much longer me and maddy will be together" he said. my eyes widened. he seemed serious about it this time. but after all they went through the last week,he can't just decide they can't be together. it's not fair.

"nate,are you serious" i asked. "ashley i'm just gonna keep hurting her again and again. and plus me and you have so much unfinished business and you know it" he said. he was right but i can't do that to maddy. she fucking loves him. but me and him could possibly have a relationship. but let's be real,it would be even more unhealthy than him and maddy's at its worst. i fight back. i start fights. me and nate are not meant for eachother.