When he gets rejected by the popular girl pt.4 - Felix

The day was nothing but lonely. Without Felix to cheer you up and talk to you about - well, anything really - you found yourself back in your shell. The shell that you kept around yourself for so many years, until he eventually broke you out of it. He set you free, and that comfort and warmth he gave you was a feeling you've never experienced before. Although right now, he wasn't here to do any of that.

You didn't share a lot of classes with him, but the ones you did however, he would sit elsewhere from your normal spot. Getting his attention was impossible 'cause he was clearly ignoring you. It was painful to watch his figure a few seats in front of you to the right, nothing but his back facing you. What happened to the smile you've longed to see? Sure it's only been around an hour since you've last seen it, but that doesn't mean you can't miss it any less.

After the long seconds of the clock, lunch finally came. Maybe he'd stop with the cold shoulder and talk to you again? Sadly, that wasn't the case as you saw him grab a tray of cafeteria food and take a seat at Kiara's table of friends.

"What...." you stared at him with big eyes. "Why are you... over there?"

Biting your lip harshly, you kept your head down before finding someone else to eat with. Felix may be your best friend, but that doesn't mean he was the only one. He was just the closest to you.

Your thoughts were soon interrupted by a familiar voice as he stood there, watching you push your food with your fork slowly.

"What's wrong y/n? Where's Felix?" Changbin asks softly, sitting down beside you with a worried expression.

"Probably having the time of his life with the girl of his dreams," you replied, voice completely monotone.

"Okay something's definitely wrong here. You're always together, why is he with a worser girl when he could be with you?" He nudged you with his elbow as you sighed.

"We fought. He didn't seem to agree with my opinion and now he's ignoring me to be with Kiara. Tell me Binnie, what does she have that I don't?" You murmured, on the verge of letting your tears fall.

Looking downward, your hair fell in front of your face but you didn't care.

"Hey, don't think like that. Felix is stupid to have a crush on her. Don't let it get to you so much alright? I'm sure you two will make up and go back to normal," he rubbed your back with a small smile.

"And what if I don't want to go back to normal? What if.... what if I want to be more to him!!" You tightened your fists on your lap, body shaking.

Changbin was the only person who you trusted with your emotions other than Felix. You told him about your feelings for the boy and he helped you a lot. He wished for you both to be happy, yet it seems like it can't be that way for the moment.

"Didn't you say it yourself? There's going to be someone who'll love you the way you love them. You just need to wait and look for them like Felix is. Maybe you aren't meant to be together.... but that hasn't been decided by anyone, has it? You just need to show him that you could be the one. The one who'll capture his heart."

You sniffled quietly, thankful for his words that calmed you down.

"You're right. I think..." you took a deep breath and looked towards Felix who was busy laughing along with Kiara.

"I think I'm going to confess."

Changbin nodded his head proudly before giving you a short hug.

"Now that's what I like to hear. Do your best y/n! Everything's gonna be alright."

"I sure hope so...."