𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

First person pov

We were all at the academy again. All but the "original" Five. Every time I was at that place I felt like I should refer to him that way.

Vanya had come earlier, and we all had a bit of an argument. I started going after her, but before that, I heard the others continue their conversation.

_"Hold the phone. We all died fighting this thing the first time around. Remember?"

_"Klaus, shockingly, has a point. What gives us a win this time?"

Suddenly, their talk was interrupted by a strong blue light and loud energy crackles appearing out of nowhere on top of them. I looked at it, stopping my track. Out of said light, a boy came out and dropped on top of bar table, a briefcase being his mortifier on the fall.

_"Jesus!"

_"You guys, am I still high or do you see him too?"

_"Five, where have you been?"

I stood on the same spot, looking at Five, trying to understand what just happened. Whoever, I remembered what I was just about to do, so I started walking again.

_"Are you all right?"

_"Who did this?"

_"Irrelevant."

I suddenly felt a hand grab my wrist with a really strong grip, almost enough to hurt me. I turned to see Five looking at me, like he was desperate for me to stop.

_"Please, stay here. I need you to listen."

_"But Vanya-"

_"Y/n, please. Please listen to me, just this one more time. Please stay."-I felt his hand shaking on my wrist. I knew something was wrong. So I slowly nodded, and he sighed in relief. He dragged me with him, grabbed Allison's cup and took a long gulp of it.

_"So, the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save the world is, well, us."

_"The Umbrella Academy..."

_"Yes, but with me as well, obviously. So if y'all don't get you sideshow acts together and get over yourselves we're screwed. Who cares if dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us? No. And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead."- He took out a paper from his pocket, finally letting go of my wrist since I was by his side.

_"I know who'd responsible for the apocalypse."- Five gave the paper to Allison, and I went behind her just like my brother's, trying to look at whatever was written on it. Whoever, it was a bit hard in a 13 year old girl body. I kept jumping to see it, but it wasn't really working.

_"This is who we have to stop."- Five finished.

_"Harold Jenkins?"- Allison asked.

_"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"- Diego said from behind me.

We all look at him expectantly, waiting for a response, while he slurped on the coffee again, and then threw the cup behind him.

_"I don't know. Yet. But I do know he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

_"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?"-

_"I don't know."

_"Do you know anything about the guy besides his name?"- I asked, crossing my arms. I thought he would come back with a bit more after disappearing like that.

_"No. But that's enough."

_"There's probably dozens of "Harold Jenkinses" in the city."- Diego agreed with me.