sick boy

TW/ mentions of female body parts (a reminder that y/n is trans lmao oops i always forget to incorporate it) and there for dysphoria too! oh and y/l/n is your last name

me and Frank jumped in his car, i could tell that his emotions were still high after his encounter with Jordan. neither of us spoke a word. no sound coming from the cars stereo. i placed my hand on top of his which was currently gripped tightly around the gearstick. he sighed. "i'm sorry"
"for what?" i asked, turning my head to look at him. "for what happened back there. i know how it makes you feel". he was right. confrontation and aggression always made me anxious. "it's okay Frankie, all i can about is that you're okay" i squeezed his hand gently. "i love you y/n"
"i love you too". i felt Frank relax slightly so i followed suit. with the window opened slightly i felt the cool wind on my face. i shut my eyes ready to drift off into a land of sleep.

before i had an opportunity to fall asleep we pulled up outside mine. "you still staying tonight?" i questioned. "if your mum doesn't mind?"
"i'm sure she won't Frank she loves you" i giggled. Frank unlocked his seatbelt and exited the car, to then appear at my side and opened my door for me. i unlocked my seatbelt and grabbed my phone stepping out the car. "thankyou" i beamed up at him. he placed a small kiss on my forehead. i placed my front door key in the lock and surprisingly my mum was stood in the kitchen despite it being 1am. "hey mum"
"oh hi darling. you're home early?"
"yeah uh Frankie here" i motioned to my boyfriend appearing at my side; "had a bit of a bust up with that Jordan from collage" my mum stared at him before sighing. "well as long as he deserved it Mr Iero"
"of course Miss y/l/n" he grinned at her, showing his pearly whites. "well i'm back off to bed, don't make too much noise you two or we'll have to go back to the open door rule" she pointed at us both and i blushed.

i stretched my arms and back, ready to get my binder off. i groaned and yawned walking up the stairs, now suddenly tired since being back in my home. Frank followed suit his hand in the small of my back. i sat on my bed, yanking my tshirt off over my head. i was now sat in just black jeans, some duck socks and my binder. "here lemme help you" Frank scooted behind me and slipped his hands under the hem of my binder. "lift up bubs" i sloppily raised my arms in the air. he pulled the stretchy material off over my head and i sighed a sigh of release. "mmm thankyou" i slurred slightly, not from the alcohol but from the tiredness i was experiencing.

i sloppily slipped off the rest of my clothes and Frank did the same, however he was more successful in doing so. before i climbed into bed i grabbed my tshirt that was crumpled up on the floor and put it back on to cover my chest. i slowly climbed into bed and snuggled up into frank's side, his arm going round my back and resting his hand on my hip. "what's wrong?" he questioned, noticing the added layer of clothing. throughout our relationship i'd gotten a lot more comfortable about showing my chest to Frank and rarely ever slept clothes but for some reason i just didn't feel comfortable tonight. "nothing just feel a tad icky about my chest today"
"oh y/n" his grip around me tightened. "i know my words can't really do much however you know as well as i do that whatever your body looks like you will always be y/n, my BOYFRIEND!" i snuggled in even closer.

TIME SKIP
the sun had clearly risen as i was awoken by some of it slipping through the gaps between my curtains. "ughhh fuck off" i screamed wrapping my whole double duvet around myself. "oh stop being such a grump" i heard Frank say from behind me. i removed my arm from the bundle of duvet and flipped him off. i heard the buckle of his belt meaning he was getting dressed, meaning that it was potentially later in the day than i had realised. "what's the time?" i groaned.
"like 1pm"
"oh" i mumbled, my head now peaking out staring at my boyfriend. he was stood at the bottom of my bed topless. damn. his messy hair fell in front of his face and he was searching for a top to put on. "stopppp" i did so and looked at me.
"why"
"cause i'm enjoying looking at you that's why" i pouted. "oh really?" he smirked.
"yes" i continued to pout. my idiot of a boyfriend then began to pose like a very terrible model on a run way leading to me giggling. he stopped and made his way round to me and kissed me. "now get up and get dressed alright?"
"hmm okay?". i reluctantly did what he said.

i threw on one of Frank's hoodies and a pair of his joggers and made my way downstairs, where i was greeted by my mum and Frank seemingly deep in conversation. i ignored what they were saying and made my way to the back door for a smoke. i sat on the doorstep, instantly regretting it as soon as the cold hit me. i finished my cig and put it out on the step. Frank was already stood behind me as i turned up to face him. "hey"
"you in a better mood now then?" he laughed.
"shut up" i walked past him and went to go make myself a drink. "imma head off now if that's alright but i'll see you at school tomorrow?"
"mkay" i was still focused on my drink making. i felt his hand smush my chin and turn my face towards him. he placed a kiss on my lips and i reciprocated the affection. "byeeeee" i purred as his lips left mine.

~

🍄🌸 don't forget to comment and vote! all interactions are very very appreciated! 🌸🍄