Of course

Once of the train the two of us walk through the abandoned theme park "Where are we going?" Eric turns and looks over her shoulder "Come on." I sigh and follow speeding up so I can take his hand in mine "You're being very mysterious." he shrugs "I promise its for a good reason." I nod slightly and look around as the light begins to fade. Eric walks over to a tall building and pulls me inside and up to the top.

We step out into the fading sunlight and I gasp. There is a small table set out for two with lights all around. "Eric this is beautiful." he smiles shrugging slightly "I wanted to do something nice for you." I gasp turning to him "Nice? This is incredible. I love it." he blushes slightly and leads me over to the table and pulls out one of the chairs "Thank you." he kisses my cheek "Your welcome love." he grabs a box from under his chair and places a bottle of wine glasses and cake on the table. 

"I love you Y/N and I just wanted to say thank you for being the light of my life and making everything seem better." I blush deeply leaning over to kiss him "I love you to." We eat the cake and I look around admiring the view, from this height we can see the lights of the city flickering around us and in the distance can make out the very faint shadow of the fence. "Y/N?" I turn back and smile softly "Yes Eric?"

He grins moving down onto one knee causing my eyes to go wide "I know we have only been together a short while. But I cannot imagine my life without you. I didn't think it was possible to care for someone so much, but I love you will all of my heart. You make me a better person and I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Y/N will you marry me?" he holds out a silver ring but all I can do is nod and sniff slightly trying to stop the tears dripping down my face. I beam finding my voice "Yes. Of course. A thousand times over." he grins slipping the ring onto my finger and leaning up brushing the tears of my cheeks before kissing me multiple times.

Giggling I wrap my arms around his neck kissing his cheeks then his lips "I love you so much Eric Coulter." he wraps his arms around my waist lifting me up into the air grinning "And I love you."

"