𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨.

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

MY ENTIRE LIFE I've had my family's rules shoved down my throat, having to live in fear of running into someone less wealthy then me.

Not normal things like don't do drugs or drink alcohol because frankly they didn't give a shit about me or what I did. As long as I didn't paint them as the horrid parents they are. I could die tomorrow and they wouldn't even notice or even care.

As much as I hate to admit it but I have always wondered what it's like to be a Pogue. God, forbid my parents ever heard me say that my head would be chopped off and put on a silver platter.

Seriously, they run around the island with no care in the world. How so?

I am only seventeen and I do the activities of a forty year old woman. I hate it, being completely honest I only go to these things for the food.

If it wasn't for Sarah I would be bored out of my mind and maybe even dead. I do wish I could say the same for Rafe.

He isn't the best boyfriend, he seems to choose drugs over me which is not the best feeling but I can't change it as much I want to.

Sometimes it feels like he's only using me for sex and money. He disappears for days on end and then comes back to me for money or when he needs his pleasure. I should probably break up with him at this point.

But my mother thinks that Rafe is the best for me and says he is the only one that's puts up with my "shit". Even Sarah thinks I should dump his ass.

"These things are so pointless." Sarah spoke from next to me as we scanned the room full of millionaires.

"Honestly, let's get out of here?" I asked her before standing up on my feet that ached with pain, the tightness of the heels only increasing it.

"Just leave? Your mom will kill you and then hunt me down!" She joked, her expression mixed with seriousness and extreme boredom.

"She's gotta catch us first." I winked at the blonde gathering my things, slipping a few candies into my clutch before leaving.

She rolled her eyes, deciding to give in and gathered her own things from our table. I managed to sneak a bottle of champagne from the pool of ice.

Yes, I may be a full Kook but that doesn't mean that I'm not in titled to steal things, plus I'm over the top petty. 

Hand in hand we ran out of the country club trying to control our giggling but miserably failing at it, stumbling over the length of our shoes as the hot air panned our faces.

"Holy s-shit." Sarah stuttered from trying to catch her breath and trying to stop laughing, placing a hand over her stomach as she doubled over.

I reached in my hand bag and pulled out the jumble of keys that went to my father's golf cart, smiling to myself as we approached the overly expensive cart.