𝟓. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐓he light and big shining sun woke Kafeyah up from her sleep as her alarm went off

    𝐓he light and big shining sun woke Kafeyah up from her sleep as her alarm went off. She was still on break but set an alarm everyday at 10 am, to still keep track on her sleep and try to have productive days.

She turned her alarm off and turned over closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of the sun hitting her clear skin.

After what felt like forever but was in reality 5 mins, she got up and went to her bathroom to take care of her morning hygiene. She took a long shower enjoying the warmth of the water before getting out brushing her teeth and washing her face with very cold water.

As she was getting dressed, she heard her phone ring and saw that it was Zymeir trying to FaceTime her. She answered and put her phone down so he would look at the ceiling while she finished getting dressed.

" Why am i looking at the ceiling Kulture?" he scrunched his face up.

It's been a week since they exchanged numbers, and the both of them been talking non stop considering the fact that they didn't have anything else to do. But despite that, they liked each other's energies and vibe.

You feel the vibe, it's contagious
Look in yo eyes, shit is dangerous

" I'm getting dressed, hollon" she finished putting her dress on before she picked up her phone and put the camera on her face.

" Where ya' goin'?" he asked eyeing her

" Well i wanted ta' get a tattoo ta'day, but my dumbass forgot to look at tattoo shops so now i'm stuck" she sighed

" Word? mane i guess that's ya' lucky day" he chuckled

" Fa' what?" she asked confused

" I'm a tattoo artist shawty, i could do yours fosho" he nodded

Grateful I had all the patience
I know you going through some changes

" Fa' real?" she asked as her eyes lit up

" Yea fa' real, imma come getchu inna lil minute aight?"

" Okay" she nodded before they both said bye and hung up.

Since she was already dressed and had time to kill, she decided to prepare the work she was going to give to the kids once break would be over.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

As she was watching TV, she heard her phone tingle and saw that it was Zymeir telling her that he was outside. She replied with a short ok and put her shoes on before grabbing her purse along with her phone, charger and lipgloss.