Chapter 71

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

3 weeks later

.........................

It was sehri time when zoya closed her laptop as she was making a presentating for fahad who was completing his file... she looked at fahad and spoke "fadi yeh complete ho gaya hai, mein nechay ja rhi hun, so ab bhi jldi a jiay ga!" (Fadi this is done, i am going downstairs so you too come down soon)

While saying so zoya wrapped her dupatta around her head... while fahad nodded saying "ill be there in few mins!" Zoya nodded and walked down... she reached the kitchen and started to take out the things when aisha came there and creased zoya's head while greeting her making zoya smile... and both of them started to make the sehri... aisha was busy rolling the paratha while zoya put the tea on stove... she moved back from there when arham, fahad and dua trio entered inside...

Zoya looked at them who greeted the duo... fahad sat on the high chair looking at his wife who was now standing infront him plugging the juicer machine... when arham spoke coming to aisha "chachi aj mein bhi help karun ga apki!" (Chachi today i will gell you in making sehri!)

Aisha nodded while asking "acha? Kya banao gy?" (Really what will you make?)

Arham walked to the fridge while saying "my all time famous cheese omelette!" Saying so he took the things and started to beat the egg while dua helped him in shredding the chesse... all this while zoya was making juice for fahad and ahmed... and fahad he was just sitting there looking at zoya placing his bandaged arm over the counter...

When dua spoke gaining fahad's attention "wsy bhai! Apny kbhi bhabhi ky liay kuch nhi banaya na?" (Bhai in Between, you never made anything for bhabhi yet? Right?)

Fahad chuckled and looked at zoya who looked at him biting her lips... and he asked "zoi, should i tell them?" Zoya fake glared at him on which dua spoke "what bhai?" By now arham was standing beside aisha but he was listening to the siblings while aisha to was listening the talk...

When fahad spoke telling dua "well your bhabhi loves the food made by me so she can't stop herself from demanding and i end you cooking for my beautiful wife!" At the end fahad winked at zoya who blushed a bit and continued her work while arham, aisha and dua smiled...

"But i never saw you cooking!" Dua spoke out on which zoya huffed and said "dua go call abbu and give him his medicines!" "Oh, i forgot!" Dua spoke before getting up and she ran out... while fahad looked at zoya who give him a look making him smile and touch her cheek with his two fingers...

And this scene was seen by arham who smiled at his bhai and bhabhi... and he then looked down moving his gaze from them and continued to work on his omelette...

.......................

2 days later

.......................

It was sunday and everyone were at home today... zoya was busy making some things for aftari sitting on the dining table... after offering her zuhur prayer and reading the quran when the bell rang... she looked at the living area to see fahad sitting there while others were at their rooms offering their prayers... fahad nodded at zoya and opened the door...

Fahad opened the door to see his khala and khalu with their three kids standing there... fahad smiled brightly looking at them and meeting them they call came inside... zoya looked at the guests and standing up she wipped her hands and greeted them... while fahad called aisha... they all sat in the living room when zoya spoke to amna "khala you didn't tell you were coming!"

Amna passed her a smile before saying "aisha ny 3 din pehly phone kiya tha anay ky liay! Heh rhi thi ky koi kaam hai, to a gy hum log!" (Aisha called me 3 days before, she said she wanted to talk about something, so here we are!)

Zoya nodded her head just then aisha came out with ahmed and they all greeted them... soon the elders were busy in talking while zahid and zubair wer also talking to fahad... so zoya and hadia walked to the dining table... where zoya continued her work... and hadia was talking to her... "wsy bhai dua kahan hai?" (Btw bhai where is dua?)

Zoya opened her mouth to say something when they listened dua's voice "amna khala!" And she ran to hug her khala.. doong so she greeted her uncle and cousins and then asked "hadia kahan hai?" (Where is hadia?)

In return she heard her name being called "dua!" Dua turned to see hadia sitting with zoya so she walked there and sat beside hadia greeting her... and then the duo continued to talk with zoya who was talking to them while working...

After after 10 mins arham came out if his room and heard some voice from downstairs... he frowned and walked down... as he reached the lower stairs he looked at the living area to see amna with her family... he smiled a bit to zubair who looked arham... and then he looked at the other side there he saw hadia... and unknowingly his mind reminded him something... he moved his gaze down and them walked to the living area he greeted everyone over there before sitting on the single seater...

.........................

Okay!
How was it?
Do let me know!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye