Chapter 6

First mission

3rd pov
Soon after his assigned crow told him about his first mission, he took off with everything he needed. During his walking, Akaza showed up to him with Nezuko and a wooden box, he gave it to him and told him that Nezuko will be helping throughout his journey as a demon slayer. He was very happy to see that his sister was gonna help him.

The morning that followed he arrived at the village and told the crow, the demon was kidnapping girls that the age was close to 16. When he arrived, he saw many people whispering about one dude that was passing by about how his fiancé was kidnapped right in front of him and he didn't do anything. He went to ask him about it and he explained everything about what is happening in the village and how the rumours weren't true, he just didn't see her, it was like she disappeared into thin air. For Tanjiro it was definitely a little demon using a blood demon art.

When the night came Tanjiro was already searching everywhere using his sense of smell. In an instant the smell was really strong, meaning that a girl just got kidnapped by the demon. He then moved fast on the roofs of the houses. He was able to quickly pinpoint the exact location of the demon who was hiding underground, using his blood demon art he created a kind of swamp, Tanjiro stabbed the spot using his katana. The hole Tanjiro created was filled with water, and suddenly a girl was submersed out of the water. Tanjiro grabbed her and handed it to the man who caught up to him. He quickly attacked the demon just before he could disappear into his swamp again, but he missed, he hit his arms instead of his neck. The demon went back into his swamp leaving Tanjiro alone with the man holding the woman and Nezuko in the box on the back of Tanjiro. A few moments later the demon came back to the surface with two others, which is very unusual for demons to team up, Muzan didn't want them to team up and attack him, so he made sure that they hated each other. The three demons that came to the surface were the same except for the number of horns on their head, the one he attacked at first had three, but now the numbers are one two and three. He came to the conclusion that the demon just separated himself into three or more.

This complicated the job, instead of one enemy, he had three. They all went back into the swamp and attacked one after the other, but while he was occupied with one another came to attack his neck with his nails when suddenly Nezuko got out of her box to kick the one in question. With Nezuko by his side, it was much easier to defeat the three demons, he didn't even need to use his moon breathing or his sun breathing, the enemy was simply too weak.

When he was done he was able to take the fabric of the clothes of the leader with all the hairpins of the young girls he ate and gave it to the man. He was crying over the loss of his fiance and lover. Tanjiro didn't feel sorry in the least, the man just had to be stronger than the demon to protect her, even an 8-year-old was stronger than him. But still, he would cry if his father was killed, that's why he is protecting him by infiltrating the demon slayer corps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey people! Thank you so much for the votes and more than 4 hundred views!!! OMG!! Love you so much, guys! Hope you like this chapter too. I'm so sorry they're so short, no time, but at least I'm making a lot!

Miss 25th night
610 words