008

You start to open your eyes slightly, the light from outside hurts your eyes. You have a horrible headache. You see the dark-haired boy with green eyes sitting next to you. He looks nervous.

"Eren?" you say weakly.

"Y/n thank god you are okay. I was so worried." he grabs your hand. "How long was I out?" you ask. "Since yesterday." "I don't think Sasha has stopped crying about it". "Your dad and Uncle have been overworking to take their minds off of you being injured" "And I have been here waiting for you to wake up."

He leans in to hug you, you pull him into a kiss, something so sweet. "Y/n I've been meaning to ask you something but I just haven't been able to get the courage to ask it." You look him in the eyes as he's asking this question and his eyes are reddish like he's been crying. He speaks up again "I don't want you to be with anybody else I want you to be mine and only mine."

"Of course Eren," you say smiling.

You hear from the hallway a girl dramatically crying, she walks into the room wiping tears from her eyes. But when she looks down at you she pushes Eren away and jumps straight into your arms. "Y/nnnnn," she says while crying not sad tears anymore but happy ones. "You are alright I didn't know what was going to happen and seeing Jean holding you I thought you were gone." she has her tears and snot all over you now. "Sash I'm okay," you say as pet her hair.

You look over at Eren as he's shutting the curtains he knows this all must be a lot right now. After a while Sasha calms down she fell asleep in your arms after a bit of her crying. "She must've not slept last night." You say to Eren. "None of us did after yesterday." "I'm sorry Sasha I won't scare you like that again I swear," you whisper. You close your eyes and doze off until you hear a familiar voice in the room.

"Is she okay?" he says. You open your eyes up to see the boy who saved you. His eyes light up as he walks over to you. "You are okay right?" "For the most part, thank you for saving me. I can't thank you enough honestly." His cheeks are pinkish. "It's nothing. I am just happy to see you are okay again."

After a while, Jean left to go get your Dad.

He was there with your Uncle and Hange before you even knew it. You saw Eren slip out of the room once everybody started coming in. They all wrapped their arms around you and helped you tight. "Guys I'm okay don't worry about me." "Y/n we will always worry about you." your dad says while holding you. "We love you kiddo we just wish we could've done more to keep you safe." Your Uncle states after a while they release you from their group hug and catch you up to speed on what has been going on.

"I can't believe I was knocked out for that whole time while you had to deal with that," you say. "Just don't die on us sweetie, we all need you." your dad says to you. "Dad I'm not going anywhere I promise," you say.

They all left after a while and you began to drift off to sleep you may have been better now but you weren't fully recovered yet. You began to open your eyes to see the dark-haired boy who stole your heart sleeping next to you. He wasn't even under the covers, you leaned in and kissed him on the forehead.

You honestly never have fallen for somebody before, you've been so focused on becoming a scout. Or just trying to make it by being with the scouts constantly. But he made things seem so easy nothing was hard when you were alone with Eren.

You got out of the warm sheets and got on your feet for the first time in what felt like forever. You grabbed your soft reddish blanket and threw it over top of Eren. You were in a long white nightgown. You could tell it was starting to get late but you walked out of your bedroom leaving Eren.

You approached your best friend's door and began to knock. "Hold on I'm coming." you heard her say. She opens the door to reveal her, Jean, and, Connie. "Y/n, I didn't expect you to up so fast is your head feeling okay?" she asks with worry. You walk in and sit next to Jean on the bed. She shut the door behind you.

"I feel a little better but my head is still messed up." "I keep falling asleep and it drives me crazy," you say. Sasha comes behind you and you lay your head in her lap. "Well, the doctor said you could have permit damage from your accident, but that'll be able to manage with whatever the damage is," Jean says softly.

"I just feel bad I couldn't help you guys with the mission and I held you and everybody else back because I got injured," you say covering your face with your hands in frustration.

Jean grabbed your hand and you uncovered your face. He looked you in your eyes. He was serious. "Y/n you weren't holding any of us back we are just glad you are here alive right now unlike the others we lost yesterday I'd rather have to carry you back alive than dead," he said.

"Thank you for that I needed that," you say smiling slightly he smiled back at you. After a while of talking and joking you all went back to your rooms. It was pitch black outside other than the stars scattered across the sky. You walked into your room and opened the window sticking your head out resting your arms on the window sill.

You felt him come behind you "It's beautiful isn't it?" he whispered. "Yeah, it is so pretty just the little stars shining in the dark sky," you say. He holds you tightly from behind you felt very safe while in his arms.

You turn around and place a kiss on Erens lips, you pull away from him "Thank you for taking care of me during all of that." you say looking now down at the floor "I know you weren't doing exactly the best out of everything that happened from yesterday." you continue.

"Y/n don't worry about it," he says pulling you into a hug kiss you on the top of your head. "Everything is okay now so stop worrying about everybody." "All you need to worry about is recovering."

"Thank you, Eren."