5.Training, new titans and daughter?!?!

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No bodies POV

~ with Izuku ~

We see izuku in his bed doing what normal boys do on a morning. Rubbing one o-

Author: "NONONONONONO- !"

TAKE 2:

We see izuku lying In bed, thinking about a training regimen for him becoming a vigilante. Katsumi had always told him that he'd never be a hero, so he looked for other options. After scouring the internet and the library for a second choice, he finally found it, vigilantism. The art of being a hero while using quirks without a license. There aren't many people being vigilantes because using quirks without a license is an illegal activity.

because of his quirk's massive size, Izuku knew that if he wanted to pull this off, he needed to be able to defend himself without using it. The fact that his quirk gave him higher endurance and physical capabilities of the normal human beings is going to help massively. Not to mention that because of his high intellect, he will be able to make his own martial art, never mind learning them.

Because of all this, he decided to make a workout plan:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:30 - 5:00 a.m:
Breakfast and stretches

5:00 - 8:00 a.m:
Exercise ( 1 punch man workout)

8:00 - 8:30 a.m:
Rest

8:30 - 3:00 p.m:
School work- high school level (he's still 8 by the way)

3:00 - 6:00 p.m:
Exercise ( martial arts)

6:00 - 9:00 p.m:
Quirk training

9:00 - 4:30 a.m:
Sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one thing that izuku didn't account for was how he was going to feed himself. He had been hunting wild rabbits for food recently but that can't be sustainable, so he decided on selling some of his blueprints for his ideas and inventions. His business is called Yeager-corp, and what he sells he calls his Omni Directional Movement Gear, or ODM Gear for short. So far, it had been going well and he had made a few thousand already.

Izuku realised that it was going to be a tough few years, but as long as he didn't give up, he would be OP AS FUUUU- *ahem* *ahem* I mean he'll be very powerful. Everyone else had a 4 year head start (and good parents) so he had to work 110% if he wanted to catch up.

And that's exactly what he did for 4 years....

~ a jaggered time skip~

Year 1-

He starts training and masters:
Karate, kickboxing, boxing, taekwondo, Muay Thai, tai chi and Krav Maga. He also found that he can create a hardened crystal-like substance on his body while punching trees in his Titan form: he tries using it in his human form and it is successful. He also borrowed some books about electrics from the library so he could get some power in his shack.

Year 2:

He had finished reading all of the books on electrics, cooking, mechanics, survival knowledge and school work at the local library. He had been getting some weird looks from the people who had been going there though. I mean, who wouldn't? A 9 year old learning how to re-wire a house isn't what you see every day. He had upgraded his house as well. With the help of his Titan form, he had wired up and re-built the house... (don't ask where he got the wire from.)