File 103 The Yandere Netorare (L)

Rodri: Hey sorry for taking so long to write the next chapter, I've been really busy these past few weeks and I feel terrible for not doing it.

- I know you guys missed the Lemon chapters so I'll provide you one. =)

I know this one is from Yandere Series but shit I'm converting random JPEGS! And I'm obligated to use the lemon on this one...

________________________________________________________________________________

[Reader]: I can't believe, I'm working late on this office. A few more hours and I'm good to go.

Reader stretched his arms out and yawned, he was working on a delayed project of his and was rushing to get it done.

[Reader]: 1 hope the director likes this shortcut I've made.

(Hannah]: Reader, What are you doing here still? Is already 9:30 PM. You should be home.

Hannah was always the last one to leave the studio, she was a very beautiful woman, and single despite being partially rich and very desirable.

[Reader]: Oh Director Hannah, I'm just working extra hours on a delayed project of mine. I'll be sure to finish it in a few minutes.

(Hannah]: I ain't paying you extra for that. You're doing this on your own.

[Reader]: I know.

Hannah was never too fond of her employees, she treated them well but that's about it.

(Hannah]: I'm gonna sit here beside you to help you out.

Hannah pulled a chair beside Reader and placed her coffee mug on his table.

[Reader]: There's no need for that Miss Hannah

[Hannah]: I insist...

Reader looked back to his computer and kept working, he wasn't feeling comfortable at all since his boss was right beside him analyzing what he was doing.

[Reader]: Uhm...

But Hannah wasn't paying attention to what he was doing, she was more interested in the golden engagement ring on his desk.

(Hannah]: I never noticed Reader, you're married.

[Reader]: Eh? No, I ain't, It's for someone.

[Hannah]: It's for Elise isn't it?

[Reader]: Yes it is.

[Hannah]: And how has your relationship been lately?

Hannah and Elise were best friends even before Reader met Elise,

[Reader]: Uh, Good.

[Hannah]: You're a terrible liar, tell me the truth. Don't worry I won't tell anyone.

[Reader]: Fine it's been a bit uncomfortable for me, I've been really lonely...

At each word that came out his mouth Hannah's smile would widen even more, she pulled herself closer to his chair.

(Hannah]: What a coincidence, I've also had been feeling really, lonely lately...

Hannah turned Reader's chair so he would face her, Reader backed against the chair and was surprised.

[Reader]: Miss Hannah, what are you doing?

(Hannah]: I was thinking Reader since we're both feeling lonely, how about we cure each other's loneliness?

[Reader]: No, I can't. I'm dating Elise, She's your best friend.

Reader stood up from the chair and took a few steps away from Hannah.