Regret

Any questions for me?
XxXxX

Wednesday, July 30th
Roman's POV

I woke up to an empty bed and felt my heart nearly shatter, I made love to Belle last night into the early hours and this morning she was no where to be seen. I climbed out of the tangled sheets and put my sweatpants back on and went over to my room for a quick shower. I stayed in a bit longer than usual, basking in the memories of last night.

Last night was out of this world, the only thing that would've made it better was actually waking up next to her. I didn't stay in the shower to sulk so I got out and dressed in my suit for work. I gathered my stuff before making my way to the kitchen where both Belle and Vale were.

I took the thermos of coffee from Polly and grabbed Belle's hand leading her out of the kitchen and into the foyer. "What happened this morning?" I asked, still holding her hand. "What do you mean?" She asked, confused. "Why weren't you in bed?" I clarified. "Oh..I don't know it's just...it's just embarrassing." She said shyly.

"You're embarrassed to have slept with me?" I said, getting a little upset, "You were just as into as I was Aribella-" She cut me off by placing a hand over my mouth, "Would you be quiet. Obviously both of us were involved in last night Roman, there's more to it than that." She huffed, removing her hand from my mouth.

"Do you regret what happened last night?" I asked seriously. "Not exactly, can we not talk about this right now please." She hoped, I huffed before nodding and grabbing my keys, she placed a kiss on my cheek before scooting back to the kitchen.

At least she didn't regret our...extracurricular....activities. I took my leave and drove to work, trying not to let myself think about last night, as much as I would love it I know it can't happen again, she wouldn't let it. When I arrived at my building I took a deep breath, calming myself before going inside.

Belle's POV

God that was so embarrassing, what is wrong with me! I woke this morning wrapped in Roman's arms and I couldn't believe what I had done.
I slept with Roman! Sure I enjoyed it and sure waking up and falling asleep next to him was more amazing than nearly anything I've ever done but still.

I can't do just casual hook-ups with a man I'm bound to divorce in December, only 5 more months away. I know Roman was willing to pursue a relationship but he apparently never has before so I can't be sure he won't just use me till he's had enough of me.

I just can't risk loosing myself to a relationship right now, wherever Roman is, paparazzi is there too and I don't think I could live like that forever, besides, he has everything he needs and wants. He doesn't need a girl in his life too.

Me and Vale went out to the pool and swam for hours and hours since we had nothing better to do. Apparently Roman's parents were coming to visit for the rest of the week which is strange since Roman was working but whatever. They would get here before Roman did but only by about an hour.

"Vale com on let's get out before they get here." I said and we raced to get out before drying off, she needed help since she was so uncoordinated but I was happy to oblige. I carried her up the stairs and into her room so she could shower before I went up the stairs again to my room so I could also shower.

My hair was nappy due to the chlorine but after nearly 10 minutes of washing and brushing I got it sorted out. Once I got out I debated on wether or not I should dress in something nice for his parents or just go comfy. In the end I decided to just go comfy and decided on black sweatpants and a normal t-shirt.