- 27 The Threat

You woke in your bed next to Tom.
"Good morning darling." He said with his raspy morning voice.
"Good morning." you replied while smiling at Tom who was laying next to you.
"How did you sleep?" he asked while going with his hand through your hair.
"I always sleep good with you next to me." you admitted and Tom smiled.
He put his arms around you, pulled you closer and planted a kiss on your forehead.

You laid there and talked for a while. After that you got up and showered. You put on some comfortable clothes and walked towards your kitchen.
"Smells good Tommy." you said as you walked into the kitchen where Tom was making you breakfast.
"I'm learning it." he sounded proud of himself.
You took a sit on the bar stool which stood by your kitchen island.
"What time is Harrison coming?" you asked while grabbing a strawberry from Toms cooking plate.
"Hey that's for on the french toast." Tom told you. "Around 12 pm." he then answered.
"Then I have still plenty of time to do this." you got of the seat again and stood behind Tom. As you left soft kisses in his neck you heard his breath already started to become heavier.
"I need to focus Y/N/N! Otherwise they're gonna burn!" Tom said frustrated.
"You got this Tommy, this will be the first time you won't burn any french toasts." You wrapped your arms around his waist.

@Y/Nosterfield Toms first good french toast #proud

tagged: @tomholland2013
8.971.264 likes 686.120 comments

@zendaya he did it!
@imsebastianstan he couldn't even make french toats🤣
@harryholland64 an accomplishment
@harrisonosterfield safe some for me please
@Y/Nslaysmylife he's making her breakfast🥺

"This was actually really good." you said when you finished eating.
"Thank you." Tom gave you a kiss on your cheek and then started to clean up the mess he made.
You heard your phone ring.
"Hi Lydia." you said when you picked it up.
"Hi Y/N!" She reacted excited.
"What's going on?" you asked your manager.
"Marvel has your custom ready and wants to do a photoshoot to announce you as Jewel in two days!" Lydia told you.
"Omg this is so exciting! When and where?" you replied.
"In Los Angelos, they told me that they will announce it the same day as the photoshoot and the day after you have an interview in San Fransisco with Tom!"
"An interview from who?" you asked curious.
"From WIRED, you know with the most searched google questions?" Lydia replied.
"Oh yes! With Tom?"
"Yes with Tom."
"Well that's going to be fun!" you looked at Tom, who gave you a confused look back.
"I'll send you all the details. See you soon!"
"See you soon, Lydia. Bye." you hung up the phone.
"What's going to be fun?" Tom asked curious.
"Okay so first of all we're going to Los Angelos for my photoshoot as Jewel aka Jessica Jones!" you told Tom excitedly.
"That's amazing!" he replied with the same energy.
"They have my custom ready and I'm dying to try it on!" you said.
"It probably will look sexy as hell on you." Tom pulled you close to him.
"Just as you're spider suit on you." you winked. "And after that we're going to San Fransisco to have a interview together." you said.
"Oeh together!" Tom smirked. "Can't wait for that." He leaned forward and kissed you passionately.
"I mean you do want to come with me to LA right?" you asked once you pulled back.
"Of course I want to." Tom replied with a big smile on his face and pulled you back for another kiss.
You got interrupted by the doorbell. Tom groaned, but let you go and walked to the door.
"Hey man." he said as he opened it.
"Harrisooon!" you said excitedly and hugged your brother. "I'm going to LA for a shoot for Marvel!" you informed.
"Hey that's great!" Harrison replied and hugged you back. "I'm gonna miss you again tho." he pouted his lip.
"You're gonna be fine Haz." you rolled your eyes at him.
"You still want the french toast?" Tom asked him.
"Yes please! They looked good in the picture." Harrison replied.
Tom grabbed a plate for Harrison and all of you took a seat at your kitchen table.
"So we got something to tell you." You started a bit nervous.
"Oh what's up?" Harrison said sounding concerned.
"Nothing's wrong." you quickly told him.
"We're like together..." Tom awkwardly said.
"Together? Like dating?" Harrison frowned.
"Yes." you and Tom said in sync.
"Oh.." Harrison just said followed by a bit of an awkward silence.
You waited for Harrison to say something. "Well, congrats guys." He said with a smile on his face.
"You're not weirded out, right?" Tom asked for reassurance.
"I'm not blind or dumb, I always knew there was something going on between the two of you." Harrison replied.
Tom and you sighed relieved.
"Were you guys really scared of my reaction?" Harrison laughed.
"Just a little." Tom honestly replied.
"No worries, I'm happy for you." Harrison smiled and squeezed your hand softly.

"I swear Y/N! He told me he would crush me if I hurt you!" Tom sounded a little scared.
Harrison left awhile ago and now you were packing for the flight tomorrow and Tom was going on about how Harrison threatened him while you were gone for a minute.
"You know Harrison, Tom. He's very overprotective of me." you reminded him. "He's not going to crush you, probably." you mumbled that last part.
"What?!" Tom widened his eyes.
"Besides you're not going to hurt me, may I hope." you told Tom strict.
"No of course I'm not." Tom sat down on your bed.
"Don't think about that too much and think about how he's happy for us and we're happy with each other." you placed your hand on Toms cheek.
"You're right." Tom said as he placed a kiss on your hand.
"Want to order some food?" you asked.
"Yes please, I'm hungry!" Tom exclaimed.

@Y/Nosterfield you're a wizard Harry

tagged: @tomholland2013
9.872.413 likes 801.662 comments

@tomhollandisbae is his wand going somewhere else?😏
@Y/Nslaysmylife @tomhollandisbae my thoughts exactly💀
@zendaya harry pottah without me?🥺
@lifeisaloha yall eating so much pizza

You and Tom snuggled close to each other and watched Harry Potter while eating your pizza.
"Are you excited?" you asked Tom when the movie ended with a big grin on your face.
"I am excited to see you in your custom." Tom replied.
"And for the interview." you reminded him.
"Yes of course!" He said. "I want to tell everyone your mine." Tom got even closer to you.
"Are you?" you smirked. "You already had trouble telling my brother." you teased him.
"That's different Y/N/N! He threatened me!" Tom exclaimed and you laughed.
"Hmm I love you." you said as you kissed his lips.
"I love you more." Tom told you.