fights,fights,and more fights

by sunday night,tyler had turned himself in. cal got the call and told me and nate immediately. it took him a week but he did it. and of course,me and nate had celebration sex.

he was on the clear to go back to school as well. which was good. but at the same time it wasn't good because i wasn't going to be able to like be close with him. him and maddy are still together. but i talked to her last night and from the sound of our conversation,she doesn't think her and nate should be together anymore either. i'm just glad both of them are ready to break up without it being all my fault.

but after they break up,what happens? me and nate can't just decide we're in love and start dating. that's fucked up of me to do to maddy. and plus,i don't know if that's what i even want. i have a lot of options and i don't know if nate jacobs is the route i want to take.

whatever,i don't have to worry about that just yet. anyways. let's talk outfit. i wore:

 i wore:

jeans^

jeans^

i did easy makeup and a quick easy hair do

i walked out of my bedroom and nate immediately rolled his eyes at my shirt. "go change ashley" he said. "no,the fuck" i said. "ashley. fucking change" he said. "nate shut up" i said. "i'm not gonna ask again,go change" he scolded. i rolled my eyes. "nate you have a girlfriend and i am not your property" i scolded.

i'm in the mood for a fight today. normally i would've just changed but i wanted to fight. so i did.

he walked closer to me pushing me against the wall. "fucking change" he said. "nate if you don't get off of me you're gonna fucking regret it" i said. "what are you gonna do about it" he asked as he got all in my face. "nate back up" i said. but he didn't listen.

i pushed him off of me and walked down the stairs. i grabbed my keys and backpack and walked out the door not saying a word to him.

i got to my jeep and he ran outside. "ashley get in the truck" he said. "what the fuck nate? you just yelled at me,i'm not driving to school with you" i said. "get in the fucking truck" he said. but i didn't listen. i rolled up my window and drove off. i watched him slam his truck door shut.

when i pulled up to school,i saw nate's truck was already there. at the speed he drives,i'm not surprised he got there before me even though i left first. anyways. i hopped out of my jeep and walked into the school. and there he was,daniel.

i've always kind of had a thing for him. him and cassie are like lowkey hooking up tbh. i can tell. he's so hot. me and him haven't fucked or anything. or even kissed or held hands. but we just flirt with eachother a lot.

i walked up to him and he put his hand out. and i took it. please let nate see this. please let nate see this. daniel walked me to his locker. which was right next to nate's. i leaned against his locker and he stood against me. "you know,i'm having a halloween party friday night,you wanna come?" he asked me.

"of course i do" i said smiling. i quickly kissed him. i think it took him by surprise. we unattached our lips and stared at eachother. and with my luck,nate saw it.

he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an empty classroom. he slammed me against the whiteboard and stood there staring at me. "what the hell nate!" i yelled. "you are such a fucking whore" he said.

"yeah,i'm a whore,i'm the most beautiful girl you've ever seen,you love me,you hate me,i'm a cunt,i'm sweet,i'm funny,i'm boring,i'm fake,i'm the best,it's all the same shit nate. you tell me so many things and you mean none of them" i said.

"no,shut up and let me talk" he demanded. surprisingly,i kept my mouth shut and just looked at him. "you are a whore. you literally had sex with me last night and now you're kissing daniel? first off ew,second off isn't that whore cassie like also fucking him,and third off , he's an asshole. youve fucked so many people and dress like a hooker. you're a bitch. all you wanna do is fight with me. you're so fucking annoying sometimes ashley. even you hate yourself so much you gave yourself an eating disorder!" he yelled.

okay yeah,i'm kind of a whore and start fights with him a lot but he did not have to bring the eating disorder into this.

"what the fuck nate" i whispered. a tear rolled down my cheek. he rolled his eyes at my tear.

i grabbed my keys which had fallen on the floor when he pushed me on the whiteboard,and walked out of the classroom.