fifty four

۵ Beach House Trip ۵

July 1, 2018

Josie's pov

Seb was coming in from New York today. His flight gets here at 2 in the am. It was currently 12 in the morning. Chris was over since he was gonna go with me to pick him up. I made us coffee to stay awake. We watched movie until it was time to pick him up. We picked him up, then stayed at my place to sleep.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Where was my invitation for this sleepover?" Lizzie said as I barely opened my eyes. "Seriously liz" Chris said also waking up. "Kitchen, let him sleep" I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"4th of July is this weekend" Lizzie said and we sat on the counter. Lizzie went on talking about her plans for the weekend. Chris and I were so out of it we fell asleep on each others shoulder. That was until she pitched us to wake up.

"Seriously" Lizzie said crossing her arms at us. "Sorry" we said looking at her. The seb woke up and came out the room. We decided to finish this talk over lunch. She agreed and I quickly changed. We went to lunch and talked about our plans for the 4th of July. Apparently she is renting a beach house for all of us to stay at.

We leave tomorrow to have a few days there. So she told us to go home and pack. She even texted the chat to pack. She told us she would pick us all up at 7 in the morning to drive down there. This girl man is asking for all of us to hate her in the morning, I swear.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"You all packed?" Seb asked as he walked into my room. I nodded my head yes and he came and sat next to me. "your lucky you never unpacked" I said looking at his suitcase. He gave a small chuckle and kissed my cheek. "Can we order in tonight" I asked him.

"Anything for you doll" he said kissing the top of my head as he hugged me. We ordered in Chinese food and watched tv for dinner. Today was a lazy day for the both of us. "Now time for bed otherwise lizzie will kill us" seb said as he got up from the couch.

I put my hands out so he could pick me up and take me to bed. He look at me and smiled. He threw me over his shoulders and took me to bed, where we fell asleep in each others arm, safe and sound.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

We woke up at 6:30 in the morning. Gosh how much I hate Lizzie right now. "Can we please get coffee, I'm dying" I said pouting at seb. "Lizzie will kill us if we aren't here when she comes" he said crossing his arms.

"Only I call her Lizzie but pleaseee" I said with my puppy dog eyes. Then there was a knock on the door. I looked at him confused. He opened the door and said thank you. He turned around with two cups of coffee in his hand.

A big smile appeared on my face. I went to grab mine but he pulled it away. I give him a kiss then he hands it to me. "I love you so so so much" I said after taking my first sip. "I know you do" he said as he sat next to me.

We waited for Lizzie to text us she was here. She picked us up after Chris. "Downey will be following us with macie and Tom." Lizzie told us as she handed us coffee. "No you already have a cup" seb said taking mine. "You did too" I said looking at him with a pouty face.

He gave in and I drank my second cup of coffee happily. Lizzie and I named to some of our favorite songs and of course one direction. The boys were tired of our car singing. They told Lizzie to take a nap while Chris drove.
She sat in the passenger seat and took a nap. Meanwhile I took nap on Seb's lap.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Once we arrived to the beach house, we all got settled into our rooms. Took a while to convince liz to let me stay with seb. And I mean a lot of convincing. "I'm gonna get ready with Lizzie" I said as I took my outfit to lizzies room.

"Your wife is here" I said walking to lizzies room. She squealed in happiness. We blasted some music and ignored the boys. My hair was naturally curly. I wore a two piece bathing suit and grabbed a bathing suit cover. It was a white cover up for my bottom.

First we went to the beach, and of course lizzie and I tanned before the boys forced us into the water. We decided to get some dinner at the restaurant right by the beach. It was all nice and cute. "Now tomorrow we have a lot of plans okay so be ready" Lizzie said looking at us.

"We will be going to the boardwalk tomorrow" Downey said lizzie looked at him in disgust. I am assuming we weren't supposed to know that. For the rest of the night, we ate dinner then had a mini bonfire on the beach in front of the beach house. Then afterwards we headed to bed.

"No baby making in there" Downey yelled as Seb and I ran to our room. "No promises papa downey or should I say soon to be gramps" I yelled back at him. Seb laughed as he closed the door and I smiled at him.

end of chapter.