I'm so serious

"MY BABY!" my mom wraps me in her arms as soon as I open the door.

When she leans back she looks at me strangely. "Something is different. Have you been gaining weight?"

I gape at her. "Mama, thats rude."

She sucks her teeth. "I birthed you, I will be as rude as I want to."

I roll my eyes, before my father walks in the door. "Hey, where is my little girl?"

I run into his arms. I might be nervous, but I still love my dad.

When I let go, I back up and let them inside.

"Mama, dad, I have some people I want you to meet."

I lead them to the living room where the seven are sitting. They all decided to dress nicely, to which I was extremely grateful for. My parents are all about first impressions.

"Oh

"Oh. Who are these handsome specimen, Star? Your friends?" My mom asks.

"WHY do you have a living room full of boys?" My dad voices.

"This is Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, or Jin for short, Jimin, Jeongguk, but he goes by Jungkook, Taehyung,  and Hoseok,  who goes by Hobi."

Each guy waves a I introduce them,  them all walking towards us,  shaking hands with my father and giving my mother a hug. 

"Very nice to meet you both" Joon says.

"These are my soulmates."

My mom makes a choking sound before coughing.

"Soulmates? As in more than one?"

"Yes ma'am."

I look down at my feet and bite at my fingers.

"No." My dad says.

"Excuse me sir, if I may?" Joon interrupts, walking to stand directly beside me.

"I understand that this seems a bit far fetched, but I want you to know that we all care about Star very much, and we would and will never do anything to purposely hurt her in any way, shape or form."

My dad just nods his head.
"I see."

There is an awkward tension in the air,  and you could probably cut it with Hobis jawline.

"Excuse me," Jimin says. (😉)

"Dinner is ready, we just set the table if you'd be interested."

I see my mom silently gush over him.

What can I say, everyone's a sucker for baby mochi.

"Sure. Lead the way." My dad answers.

I set everyone's bowl of homemade beef stew in front of them, needing something to keep myself occupied.

"You didn't have to make plates as well,  darling." Jin says.

"It's fine. Ya'll enjoy. "

Dinner was a bit less awkward.

Yoongi, Jungkook, and Joon speak to my dad about some weird show they all apparently watch,  and apparently they have made plans to go to some kind of race in the future.

My mom gushes over the other 4, blushing everytime Jin sends her a compliment. 

You can tell who I take after.

After everyone is finished,  My dad stares at me.

"I need to speak with you, Star. Now." He says in his authority voice.

I gulp, nervous about what he wants to talk about.

He leads me to the hallway, pulling me into a corner where no one can hear us.

"When were you planning on telling us you are pregnant?"

Funny thing about my dad, I get my straight forward-ness from him.

I choke a bit.

"How-"

"Star, I'm far from stupid. I might be a guy,  but I can tell certain things. "

I bite my lip.
"You aren't upset with me?"

He stares hard at me.

Then he breaks into a grin.

"Upset? NO! I'm gonna be a papa! My baby is growing and it makes me want to cry!"

He pulls me into a hug.

"I love you, Star. And if those guys out there make you happy... I guess I can live with that. As long as they take care of my princess,  they have my approval."

He lets me go.

"Especially that yoonji guy. He seems pretty cool. "

"Dad, it's Yoongi. "

"Yoonji,  Yoongi,  same damn thing."

I laugh and we walk out of the hallway, his arm draped across my shoulders.

I feel the air tense when we walk in.

The thing about my dad,  is that he is big.

We once went to Tennessee for vacation,  and someone stopped him to ask if he broke heads for a living.

Imagine the guys face when he told him he sold electrical supplies for big corporations.

He lets me go, walking towards the boys who look so tiny compared to him.

Joon, being the leader he is, stands upon his arrival,  not showing any type of fear as my dad looks him straight in the eyes.

They stare at each other, before my dad surprises everyone by pulling him into a hug.

"Welcome to the family, son."

I laugh at Joons face as he wraps his arms around my dad.

They let go of each other,  my dad hugging each individual guy, shaking their hand and welcoming them into the family.

The smiles on all of their faces makes me want to cry.

Stupid hormones.

When he was done, he put his poker face back on, backing up and crossing his arms.

"Now. Which one of you idiots decided to get my daughter pregnant?"