Chapter 34

Chiyo Pov

I don't tell the others about the three tails seeing as it isn't the best time right now, "What is that some sort of fog?"

"Whatever it is the bats are going into it so we are as well, but keep your guard up." I push threw first my eyes widening seeing all the bats just hanging on branches, I land on a branch and they all scatter into the air. "Damn it now they know we're coming." Kakashi-nii pushes faster, "It doesn't matter keep going." Me and Kakashi-nii stop at the edge of a clearing, "Chiyo, Kakashi what is it." I growl a little as Kakashi-nii answers, "It's a smoke screen they where waiting for us. We can't just rush in there but if we hang back to long they could get away."

We have to split up, "Naruto, Chiyo you two are on your own." I look at him with wide eyes, "Before you protest Chiyo I need both of you to see what's going on down at that lake, do not engage them." I turn to Shino, "Shino give me your wrist." He does as I ask not even wincing as the mark appears and disappears on him.

"Fine but if I feel any of you are in trouble I'm coming." Kakashi-nii gives me a close eye smile, "That's okay with me." Me and Naruto take off, jumping into the fog and landing on the water. Well more like Naruto falling in and Gamatatsu having him on his back. I sweat-drop, "Only you Naruto."

"Kid we have to be careful Isobu is a little timid and not rude like the other tailed beast but that doesn't mean he wont attack us." Just then a huge roar sound all around us, shit why is Orochimaru messing with Isobu?

"W-What was that?" I glance at Naruto, "Look it doesn't matter we have to keep moving." I run a little further in front of Naruto, "Chiyo wait!" I stay a short distance away, did she actually contain him? Naruto, Gamatatsu and Gamakichi stop right next to me, "What kind of turtle is that?"

"It's the Three-tailed beast." Naruto's eyes widen in shock, the crystal around it begins to crack as its eyes drift over to us. The women from before begins to fight the Isobu, "Why is she fighting the three tails?"

"Be careful!" I look over towards the boat and see a kid, "Hey I know that kid!" He looks over and smiles at Naruto, "Don't tell me the place he wanted to go to this whole time was with them?"

"I can feel your emotions you want to help her."

"She's important to that kid but they work for Orochimaru...."

"Do what you think is best just know I am with you."

The kid stands and Isobu stops moving, is he able to control him?! "That kid he's controlling the three-tails." It doesn't last long, "Summoning jutsu!" I manage to grab Naruto, and the other two out of the water.

"WHHAT THATS THE THREE TAILS! Zai's going to be so jealous." I ignore Rai as he cackles just as a crystal shoots up out of the water, the women and boy from earlier holding onto each other. I have Rai fly us to shore and sent him back no doubt he's going to rub it in Zai and Kai's faces. Naruto groans and rubs his butt, having sent Gamatatsu and Gamakichi home as well.

"Are you ready to move Naruto we have to find the others?" He nods just as more fog rolls in, "Oh great just what we need more fog." I chuckle a little and we begin to walk, I grab Naruto's wrist before he hit me with a rasengan. "Naruto you almost hit Chiyo." I frown but don't say anything, "Everyone in one peace?"

Kakashi-nii looks at me, "Chiyo what happened out there?" I clench my fist, "It seem to me that those guys from before where going after the three-tails."

Kiba's eyes widen, "No way a tailed beast is here?!" Kakashi-nii looks at me and I stare right back, "Well this makes things complicated but for now we need to make our way out of this fog." I stay back from the others deep in thought no acknowledging as the others talk.

"You knew the three tails was out there didn't you?" I snap out of my thoughts finding Kakashi-nii in front of me and the others staring at me with shocked expressions, "I wasn't certain." Yamato frowns at me, "Still you should have told us what if someone was seriously hurt?" I frown, "Don't you think I know that but I can't change the past okay what's done is done." I push past them muttering under my breath finding a ledge I sit down resting my chin on my knee.

I sit there for who knows how long when I feel Sakura coming up from behind me. "There you are." I don't say anything as she sits right next to me, "Chiyo what's wrong?" She take's my hand into her own and intertwines our fingers I can help but smile a little.

"It's nothing I promise I'm just thinking, knowing Kaachan she's going to want us to try and see the three-tails before the Akatsuki get the chance. And that itself is going to be a risk I guess I'm just worried about everyone." She rest her head on my shoulder, "We're going to be okay you know why?"

"Why?"

She cups my cheek and turns my head so I'm looking at her, "Because you always find a way, and every day it amazes me." I smile softly and kiss her softly, I could feel her smile into it. I pull back and just look into her eyes, "Just promise me you will come back to me Chiyo from whatever it is your planning."

"I give you my word Sakura."