Ch 4

I reopened the mouth after a while with a slight grin,

"By the way, by any chance."

I whispered to her in a low voice,

"Does your family know?"

"......!"

At my remark, Annie replied with her eyes wide open.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

Her clear brown eyes were shaking aimlessly.

"Don't you think they should know who's on the same boat as the fake saint?"

I maintained a calm look, and now it was Annie who was flustered.

"I'm the only one who knows that you're not real! My family has nothing to do with it!"

The situation quickly reversed.

"Don't you think I should talk to your family personally?"

"Sa-Saintess!"

She, who threatened me with glaring eyes, hesitated for a moment and then knelt. She had a concerned gaze of whether it would harm her family, too.

"I think I was too arrogant. You, don't have to give me money anymore. I'm really sorry. In the future, I will never do such a wicked thing again!"

Seeing Annie kneeling in front of me, frightened, I felt a little relieved.

'Foolish Ariel, you were being blackmailed by a kid of this level?'

But I'm different. I had no intention of living stupidly in the future.

"Saintess... if you can forgive me once!"

Then, the door opened without any knock.

I was surprised by the sudden sound, and I saw a holy white uniform and bright blonde hair.

Under his straight brows lies those beautiful golden eyes holding a deep gaze.I was staring at him as he walked this way silently.

"High Priest..."

Annie, who was trembling, saw the high priest's appearance, and her face became paler.Then he immediately pulled out a long sword from his waist.

A light mist of blood scattered instantly, and Annie, who was stretching her back, collapsed to the floor in no time.

It was such a swift execution that I couldn't even scream.

The dark red blood that spread around the floor felt unrealistic.

Soon, he took out a handkerchief and wiped the blade with a disgusted look.

"......"

I blankly stared at him.

I couldn't believe that he, who spoke to me in a gentle voice, killed someone.

She's dead.

Moreover, it's Annie, a maid directly under me.

Of course, I also did terrible things, but it was the first time I had ever seen a person die.

I desperately suppressed my scream and clenched my trembling fist.

Soon, he pushed his polished sword into the scabbard, and he looked at me and touched his lips.

"Because it was this kind of situation, I decided to take care of it right away."

His remarkably nonchalant and soft way of speaking made me feel strange.

Reyhas' judgment was right.