Ch 5

It wasn't long before the door opened and I got up at the sight of a man. It was Reyhas.

Wearing a clean white uniform, Reyhas looked bright even today.

'By the way, is it okay for the high priest to come into the saint's room at any time like this?'

I tilted my head and thought.

"May the High Priest have the blessings of the Nine Gods."

Concealing my doubts, I greeted him with the saint's official greetings that I had recently learned.

"Thank you, Ariel."

Fortunately, he accepted my greeting with a smile.

He strode towards me when he noticed I was writing something.

"Are you studying?"

It was only then that I remembered the calculations I had done, and I flinched.

He might realize my escape plan if he sees it.

'And then...'

Suddenly, I remembered his cold, dark eyes and felt a chill down my spine.

I quickly flipped the paper and placed another one with something else written on it to trick him.

"You're just in time, High Priest."

"What is it?"

I felt a small sense of relief with the appearance of him accepting it with a puzzled expression.

He leaned against the window with the paper he received from me.

Even without the sunlight pouring from behind him, he would have still looked attractive.

Although it is a man's features, it was a face that suited the words 'beautiful'. It was still hard to believe that he killed Annie.

"I would like you to review the congratulatory message to be read at His Highness Kyle's birthday banquet tomorrow."

Soon, it was a chance to see the second male lead of the novel. The man Camilla originally had a crush on.

Of course, I didn't intend to follow the original, but I was curious about Kyle's real appearance.

For your information, the congratulatory message I gave to Reyhas was not written by me, but by Ariel before I entered her body.

I didn't read it properly other than the title 〈Happy Birthday to the Crown Prince〉.

He leaned over and began to read it,

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday my beloved Crown Prince Kyle. The Crown Prince was born to be loved. He is loved in this life as a Crown Prince. The love of the nine gods that started from the beginning is..."

After a while, his mouth set into a grim line.

My face turned red.

'Ariel... I knew your brain was pure, but to think it was this serious.'

I felt like I was going to die of shame.

I roughly chose the paper because I was afraid that my calculations and formula would be caught, but it seems that it was the wrong choice.

"I don't think it's good enough for the High Priest to read, so I'll rewrite it..."

I hurriedly spoke to him.

"Love..."

But Reyhas cut me off suddenly.

I blinked at the words he spoke from his slightly twisted lips,