....and lose

john stopped in his tracks when he saw sera. she was tied to the same pole as last time, and had a few cuts on her face. john ran up to her, and started untying the ropes. "sera?! are you okay? do you know who did this?!" arlo asked, running up to her. "i-im fine, the m-main dude w-who did this didn't hurt...me, it was h-his friend...i didn't see who they were.."  Sera explained, she was crying, why? they didn't know. 

Once john had finished untying the ropes seraphina leaned into johns chest, hugging him. john hugged her back, giving her comfort. "what happened?..." remi asked. 

Flashback....

seraphina groaned as she opened her eyes, not knowing where she was at first. "don't worry, im not gonna hurt you" the kidnapper said. "w-who are you?!" seraphina shouted, and tried wiggling out of the ropes.

"you can call me k. my friend here, you can call him J"  the kidnapper said. seraphina closed her eyes again. "Here my darling." The dude who is called j said.

Seraphina grunted as she felt a poke in her neck, she opened her eyes to see j injecting her with something. "W-what is that?!" Seraphina panicked.

"It will just restore your powers, with a side effect of a few memories that will replay. Nothing else." K put his hand on her head. Before that she felt a cold blade on her face.  She soon passed out. Not knowing what happened afterwards. The memories she made with john replaying in her mind.

The last words she heard made no sense. "1 down, 3 to go."

Flashback ends

Seraphina hugged john tighter. "I-I don't remember..." she stuttered. "Hey its okay. You'll just need to tell whatever you do remember to the police, okay?" Remi said softly.

"Okay..." seraphina said just as ezlynns phone began to ring. "I- have to go..!" Ezlynn said, running out the warehouse.

As soon as ezlynn made it out the warehouse she answered her phone. "Yes dad?...." she spoke as she continued down the street.

"You what?!" She shouted.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Annnnnnd that's a wrap. I wonder how many comments I'm going to get asking about this...

Hope you enjoyed this book! I'll going to focus on the itsfunneh book, and post another work while I plan out book 2.