Home ~ Ch35

Author-San whispers : Sukuna content at your service...

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

After a long hour of training with Satoru, me and Yuuji both called it quits as we were too tired to continue. Granted that Yuuji had definitely worked out harder than I had, I had found out today that I have very low endurance. Seeing that his two students were on the verge of passing out, Satoru allowed us to go to bed. He told us to go upstairs to get some rest in our hotel room while he stayed in the hall to clean it up. I'm also sure he had to think of something to explain the major damages.

"Man, I'm beat!" Yuuji anounced as we walked into our shared bedroom. I wasn't quite sure what he meant since I still wasn't familiarised with most of the slang used in this era but I only assumed it mean that he was tired by the way he fell backwards into his bed the moment I closed the door behind us.
"I had no idea you were so powerful, (Y/n)-San." Yuuji told me truthfully, making me smile shyly.

"Not as powerful as you, Yuuji-Kun." I replied softly making him blush instantly, denying my words bashfuly. Yuuji then began to play on his phone while I picked out a nightgown to wear. It had become a routine where I changed my clothes in the bathroom first while Yuuji waited then we swapped and I would go to sleep first. I picked out a white nightgown, one that Nobara helped me buy the day we went shopping togther. While looking at it, I couldn't help but feel nostalgic. I kind of missed Nobara...Even Megumi too.

After closing myself into the bathroom, I quickly got changed out of my clothes and into my fresh nightgown. I washed my face a few times and combed my hair back back before braiding it. Once everything was sorted, I came out of the bathroom and crashed onto my bed. From the corner of my eye, I saw that Yuuji had fallen asleep and already gotten comfortable under the covers which made me slightly uncomfortable since he hadn't changed his clothes. But I didn't let it bother me too much as I knew that he was tired. So was I. So without further adue, I slipped under my covers and let myself drift off into deep slumber.

Normally that would be the end of it, right? But no, it wasn't. I was asleep. I was sure of that much. But it was like the moment I closed my eyes, I was suddenly not on my bed anymore. My once soft bed was now bumpy almost as if I was laying on a bunch of differently shaped rocks...

The atmosphere around me felt familiar, like I had been here before. This fact gave me enough courage to open my eyes. Once they were open, the first thing I noticed was that I was no longer in the hotel room that I share with Yuuji. No, this place was far more darker. I remembered this place clearly from the first time I came here...From the solid ocean floor to the beating heart that was hovering in the dark sky.

But this time there were new additions to this world that was not here last time. There was a ribcage that surrounded me, far enough that I have to squint to notice it but big enough that I knew what it was. The next difference I noticed was the pile of bones that was beneath me. I couldn't say I was surprised with this addition considering that I distinctly remember Sukuna's 'Innate domain' as he called it, have the same thing.

I stood up from the pile of bones and allowed myself to have a moment of silence, staring out into my surroundings before wondering why I was here. The first time I was here was when I died. I stayed here temporarily before coming back to life. The second time I was here was when I entered Sukuna's domain when Yuuji was temporarily dead. Both times included death...So did that mean that I was dead again?

Looking over at the pile of bones, I noticed that it wasn't just a small pile of bones. It was more like hill. Standing on my tip-toes, I tried to get a glimpse of what was on the top of the hill but from where I was it only looked like a suppression of darkness. My curiousity got the best of me as I began to climb the hill, not caring about the bones I was cracking even more during the process. I knew something important was at the top of this hill and I used that feeling as my guide.